What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, June 3, 2011

End of STRESS!

The whole week of school tuition in a school holiday is not really that much of a holiday to me, but know finally..... I CAN LIVE THE HOLIDAY LIFE!(Just one week.....) I can watch the movie I have been hoping to see for the past few months(I think?)-Kung Fu Panda 2 OR Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides. I can play Plants Vs Zombies everyday lots of times(not everyday..... it will hurt my eyesight-FUN FACT!) Anywayz....(I bet you remember this since yesterday.... huh?) my mom got better and better...... till today, a fish bone made her throat pain AGAIN...................(SO, I put a lot of "......", so WHAT?)


SO THIS IS THE NEWS OF TODAY AND I AM HAVING BETTER THINGS TO POST THIS HOLIDAY AND I HOPE YOU GUYZ HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY(TO THE STANDARD 6 PUPILS OUT THERE..... BECAUSE I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE ALREADY DID), BYE $O$

No comments:

Post a Comment