What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, June 5, 2011

ROCKING YOUR PANTS OFF!

Hi, everyone!Today, I had a BLASTING DAY at Summit. I got my wish for watching Pirates of the Carribean: On stranger tides.The movie was awesome (more if it is in 3D.....) My sis thinks is just OK.After the movie(that is one long movie, wanna know who long? See it yourself!), we past by a toy shop, and I (actually My sis spotted it first, and I came in and join, my mom supported us to by the key chains(RM8.90),while my father said the pencil box was even better(RM15.90, but I was making a hard decision, then I though of something! I could buy the angry birds plush toy(not really a plush toy because it sticks to the glass) for myself, thats a great idea!(RM15.90) And then,(there isn't really anything after that...) we head back home with a bunch of SMILEYS:)

SO TODAY WAS A ROCKING PANTS OFF SUNDAY AND(GET THIS: A NEW TENNIS COACH IS TEACHING US FROM NEXT SUNDAY, THAT MEANS MY COACH IS GETTING REPLACED!(I AM GOING TO MISS HIM)) DON'T FORGET WHAT DAY IS THIS SUNDAY(FIGURE OUT YOURSELF!), BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment