What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Another BATTLEGROUND Experience! (Asian Battleground 2014)

  Hey guys, I thought that last Saturday night was really great, because I got to watch Astro Battleground Grand Finals LIVE, in the Megastar Arena, and the team we supported was 'Fearless' gained VICTORY and won the finals. If you want to know more and mainly about that night, look at last week's post. I thought that was the end of Battleground and it was a bummer for how much I wanted to watch Fearless and S-Striker again in Battleground for how much vibe both teams gave me and everyone. Until somewhere around this week, my mom told me there was still another show on last Friday night, and that made jump as a high as a bunny(Excited), to see Fearless and S-Striker once more, but this time, its Asian Battleground, which then contains crews from a variety of different countries. (Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Philippines and here, Malaysia.) There was only 2 stages, First Stage was each teams performing their own unique style. There will be the Top 4 teams with the best styles then the final stage will be the Battle which will be always the final and most interesting one, which 2 different teams will be on stage to battle and take turns to dance for 30 seconds per team.
  There were some interesting teams that I thought were going to the Top 4, but some of my personally lower rated teams were at the Top 4. This was Asian Battleground, so we definitely wanted the Malaysian Teams to help prove ourselves worthy, so no matter Fearless or S-Striker, we wanted either to win. Sadly, Fearless didnt do so well in the first stage, which is their style. It didnt create a feel for the people who saw the show last Saturday night, because both Fearless and S-Striker did the same dance for both nights for the start, because last week's first stage was the same, named "The Style". Fearless lost their confidence and energy during Friday night's battleground, and they even made one big obvious stunt fail, which was really disappointing to see. So they were ranked 8 out of the 14 groups. (It was a sad night) But luckily our hearts rise up really high, when S-Striker made it to Top 4 (Ranked No.4) which we still had hope in Malaysia. They also went into the Final 2 teams against Korea's Just Jerk Crew which got a lot of screams and cheers(consist 5 good looking Korean Boys, what do you think?). I was sure with my family and my friend that S-Stiker won the battle with more creativity and variety of dance moves, while Just Jerk did the same style and followed the beat well, but it soon became boring to watch. But the Just Jerk won the Asian Battleground, which me and my friend just poker faced each other, and it was a sadder night after that. After seeing Fearless going so down hill, we really thought faith would come by. By its still a decision by the judges, which we cannot change, even if we thought S-Striker would win in our hearts. 
  That is a basic summary of the night, and I hope for to put out more posts in the holidays, because the holidays are coming to end next week so I need to create events myself to cherish the free time i have, anyways have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment