What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, March 3, 2012

One year passed the HUGE JAPAN EARTHQUAKE :( + The Trolling System

  Hey guyz, and If you all didn't notice, today is the date when Fukushima from Japan have the most massive EARTHQUAKE in history, that they would never forget.(Click here to see last year's post of me writing about Japan:http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-disaster.html). Lots of my friends and family thought that I copied the words out from a site or newspaper. But c'mon, who can possibly come out with those such TOUCHING WORDS-me. Not only the earthquake but a huge tsunami and a nuclear plant radiation.'
So now we must pray for Japan again,and those dumb people who think that "2012 is THE END OF THE WORLD" and waiting for it and NOT praying, you better start now are it WILL happen. Remember this: GOD LISTENS TO US!!!!!!!! The end of the world thing is just a MAYAN CALENDER thing, because it stop at the year 2012. Wait until they see our calender that we have right now, and we can look on their faces, ME GUSTA!!!!!!!!(I LIKE IT in spanish and a MEME)


  And I JUST PASSED 7000 VIEWS in MY BLOG. I felt so proud that so many people wanted to see my blog every weekend. So I will continue to make more post and share MORE trends, school stuff and my life with all of you guyz. I look forward for the next 8000 views, so KEEP ON THE SUPPORT.


  Now about my school, last last week, my Malay teacher told us that she was going to be "REPLACED" by another teacher. So we all came up with a plan to buy here pizza and celebrate her last day and lots of her thought that day was her birthday which was even more better. But when Teacher Sham heard us asking when the pizza is coming, she said:" WHY YOU ALL BUY PIZZA FOR ME??!!! its not my last day here lah, IM JUST JOKING.....". And all of us went POKER FACE(Another MEME, man its so addicting.) So basicly, Jee Ernst and Jared(My classmates that paid for the pizza) was TROLLED. SEE, the Trolling System can make you have a FREE pizza or ANYTHING in no time.(Especially when you're a teacher). But still, we all still end up eating happily with our pizzas. Oh BTW, her birthday was last last week.


  Teachers out there, this is MY message to YOU!!!! (Troll more, EAT MORE!!!!)


SO TODAY THERE IS NO BONUS VIDEO SO INSTEAD I WILL SHOW U GUYZ A TROLL FACE PIC HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND BYE $0$!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment