What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, June 1, 2012

An Epic Game: ^v^ MINECRAFT ^v^!!!!!(MET A SPIDERJOCKEY!!!)

  Hey guyz, and today it will be a little different..... Because I will be talking about a VERY SPECIAL game that is not like every other first person/third person video game- MINECRAFT. Its a SURVIVAL/CREATIVITY game. Now, I know many people will grunt and say"I heard of that lame CUBY game,who cares,it SUCKS!!!!!" Well, thats honestly my first impression TOO. That was mostly everyone's first opinion of the game.But when you get to know it, and found out EPIC STUFF to it, it slowly gets to your Favorites Folder. And I shall tell you how and what this game will go about.
   There are 3 MODES for this game to be played differently.                                                                                                                       CREATIVE MODE is that you have UNLIMITED health, hunger and ExP(EXPERIENCE THAT YOU GET FROM KILLING MOBS in Survival), and you can use any block from the Minecraft world and build the most EPIC MANSION/CASTLE/CAVE anything you could imagine. So its good to test how creative you are and good for training your imagination. Other than building in Creative Mode,you could also have fun killing mobs and hostile mobs(HOSTILE means UNFRIENDLY or it just wanna kill you >:D), and you can just be the boss of everyone. You will only die in Creative Mode from falling into the Void.(I will explain that later, FIND OUT :3).My ambition is to be a Architect,so this game would help me a LOT. You need to understand, MOM.(I don't think she would even read this post due to the title....)




SURVIVAL MODE is where that you could do both, SURVIVE THE NIGHT and BUILD YOUR EPICNESS. But in Survival Mode, you need to find your resources and make them in Crafting Tables, which make it like quests that makes so CHALLENGING. I will not tell you EVERY SINGLE ITEM, and tell you its use, you want that MANY information go to here.http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki Your welcome. In Minecraft, you will learn and discover new stuff right after another, and you will just get the hang of it. Minecraft's ultimate source is LIGHT,and some times you may spawn into walls, minecarts and ceilings, you will just keep losing hearts than you DIE T.T .Thats the reason, and with no light you can't see, and hostile mobs will spawn in darkness, so you are practically screwed. In Survival Mode, it doesn't necessarily need hostile mobs. You can switch to Peaceful Mode, that no Hostile Mobs will spawn, you will be very safe.(Unless you hit the ground to hard or you fell into lava or even drown. Only in Peaceful mode, you can heal without full hunger bar. There are four main hostile mobs(Spider, Skeleton,Zombie and the infamous CREEPER!! in Minecraft you will meet quite often,the Slime is a bit rare so don't count that in the MAIN MOBS you should fear.


HARDCORE MODE this is for HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Minecraft Players. Locked on the Hardest mode(NO PEACEFUL,EASY,MEDIUM AND HARD)There is only one life(MEANS NO RESPAWNS) and if you are dead, the only button is DELETING YOUR WORLD. So if you are ready and had played enough Survival, TIME FOR THE NEXT LEVEL.


Minecraft was made by a company called Mojang and was gotten the idea from Notch aka Markus Persson. Every Week, Thursday there would be Snapshots,and snapshots are not really snapshots,its a playable pre-release of the UPCOMING MINECRAFT VERSIONS. http://www.mojang.com/
Minecraft is now at Version 1.2.5. There are many stages of Minecraft, and the updating system is just AMAZING!!!!! Classic, Infdev, Indev, Alpha, Beta and NOW!!!
You can build ANYTHING using Minecraft blocks, TRUST ME!!!! Search in Google yourself, type anything and end it with "minecraft", it will come up seriously.
  You can download extra stuff,like Custom Adventure Map made other Minecraftians.Mods that are over 9000 OF THEM for download at Minecraft Forums http://www.minecraftforum.net/ .  Know more mods through Youtube Minecraft Videos.(Fun Fact: I LEARNED MINECRAFT THROUGH YOUTUBE.TRUE STORY)Texture Packs which are AWESOME that can also be downloaded using Planet Minecraft http://www.planetminecraft.com/. So you can play Minecraft comfortably :)
This is a video made by Variede which is an EPIC MINECRAFTIAN/YOUTUBER specially dedicated to Minecraft.
SUBSCRIBE TO VARIEDE'S CHANNEL and his epic Minecraft Content!!!:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Vareide


I thinks that is it for today,there is still UNLIMITED COOL STUFF to know about Minecraft. But I will let you know next time. Here is the link to download Minecraft.(BUT NO PREMIUM ACCOUNT *sad face*...)http://www.minecraft.net/downloadYou need to translate that Malay to English to understand,if you understand like I do,BAGUS!!!!(Means Good Job!!!!)
  The Last thing,is that the SUPER RARE MOB Spider Jockey is that A Skeleton Riding a Spider is 1% spawn was founded by me!!! Here is a screenshot I took when it killed me.






1 MOAR WEEK, THAN SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN,BUT I WILL ENJOY THIS TILL IT LASTS, BYE GUYZ!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment