What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A FEARLESS FINALE! (Watched Astro Battleground Finals LIVE!)

     Hey guys, and I just watched Astro Battleground Finals LIVE last night, with my mom, my maid and my friend that I invited because we got an extra ticket, and my friend "Loh Jie" is a great Battleground fan, and he is a good dancer himself.(Especially breakdancing). My maid was also a fill up for the ticket because originally the 4 tickets was for my whole family but my sister and my dad got to attend their own individual events. This was the first experience for me to going to a live TV show, and its even Astro Battleground which is so cool to see it in front of your eyes, rather than a screen. The two final teams were Fearless vs 
S-STRIKER. The team we were supporting was 'Fearless', because that is the reason we got the tickets, my mom's close friend, Auntie Brenda gave us the free tickets to support her son, Darren which was in 'Fearless'. The Grand Finale for Astro Battleground was held in Megastar Arena, which looked very sick(another word for cool) inside, but not so on the outside. 
  When we got to the entrance of the Megastar Arena, which everybody needed to wait there, a whole bunch of people were wearing Red Tees for FEARLESS, and Blue Tees for S-STRIKER. If you get there early, you can get a free T-Shirt from one team before it runs out of stock. And fortunately we got them! 
Group of people supplying the red, hot and FEARLESS tees.
Unfortunately, I couldnt find any S-STRIKER tees for you guys to see, but never mind lets carry on. We thought we would get early and get good 'seats', but only the VIPs can sit on chairs, while the non VIPs had to stand and watch, which I thought was worth it. There are seven stages for the 2 teams need to go through, and winning a stage gives that team a point, so the team which reaches 4 points first would win and get RM50,000 for the whole team. Then after the 7 stages, there will be a One on One battle among the winning team, to see who the best among themselves and win RM20,000 for the individual.
  I wont go into detail about the whole night, but I will say that the crew we supported, FEARLESS WON!! Which was really intense and exciting to see the results, it was at 3-3 before the last stage, and from that point we were yelling our lungs out(I honestly didnt really shout, but I did in my heart) for our own supporting crew.But I have to save the last stage, which was a battle, which both crews will be on stage and dance against each other, rather than the last 6 stages, which is their own choreographed dances and is Fearless going on stage, then S-Striker after. My hip hop teacher, Teacher Dylan was an ex-Astro Battleground contestant, and he was 5th runner up with his crew. But there is a stage where its called "The Return", where past astro battleground contestants can help one group to improve performance and creates more vibe and energy. Tr Dylan choose to help S-Striker which was a bummer, because its difficult not to support your Hip Hop teacher. It was a mental roller coaster ride for everyone, and I had a great night with my friend Loh Jie, which was great full to have the free tickets, and he said he watched this season since Episode 1. 
  I wish that I could have more great events like this over the holidays, and there is still 2 more weeks, till school breaks out again, which is still long as heck. Anyways, have good a week and Happy School Holidays!




1 comment: