What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, November 18, 2011

HUGE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm gonna miss you guyz, T.T)

  Hey guyz, and today is the last day of school, not just the last day of school, it means its the last day of Lick Hung. And I need to say goodbye and thank you to all these people(黄老师,詹老师,陈老师,黄依依老师,林老师,Cikgu Kamal, Cikgu Rahimah, Cikgu On, Cikgu Loh, Chong Xin Zhe, Chong Tze Ping, Brenda Lim, Loh Yi Mei, Cheryl Tee, Sarah Kang, Ariel Lim, Zhang Zhe Yan, Ngan Chun Wei, Looi Chze Cong, Lai Chee Seng, Lin Shau Hwa,  Daniel Seen, Lim Yung Jin, Soon Jin Quan, Yap Shon Sen, Eong Chen Jia, Adeline Lee, Ang Wei Ming, Cheryl Chin, Jason Leong Wei Ming, Tan Xiao Wei, Joseph Ngim, Joshua Chai, Cycle Ryan, Ryan Aung, Choh Khee Yen, Lim Swee Ling, Lim Wei Liang, Ronson Siew, Rachel Goh, Rachel Wong, Shamala Vasu, Ajheay Kesavan, Tee Miao Xin, Ho Wen Shyuan, Brandon Yeow) for being my friend, being my teacher, being my transporter for all these 6 years.*sniff* *sniff* If you were me,you know what it feels like having good(and bad.....)times with your friends, teachers and transporters over the past 6 years, and saying goodbye to them while flash-backing all the good memories that we had, and there is always one tear that will come out from my emotional system at my eye.
  Speaking of thanking the teachers, after the UPSR, I have not pay ANY attention about the marks, because I just could not believe in myself anymore after the first papers to come out, because they were lower than the marks that can get to B. And remember the time I talked about my English test,(http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-no-b-sian-for-english.html). All of those conclusions are right here, I FREAKIN HAVE 4AS AND 3BS, WOAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!(miss using large font size). This turned out quite a shock, because its the opposite of my plan.
MY PLAN: 3AS 4BS
MY PREDICTION AFTER THE EXAM: 2AS 1B 4CS(I lost confidence that time)
MY REAL RESULTS: 4AS 3BS(It turn out greater than I thought, I was so happy that time)
  For my marvelous results, my father decided to buy me a Galaxy Tab.(T.T Tears are coming out from my eyes, I'm so happy)Well my sister thinks that its not fair that I got 4AS and I got a Galaxy Tab, and that time when she scored 5AS in her UPSR, She didn't get anything. But never mind, because she get to use it to. A small part of it is used by my father during work, well most of the time its me using it. And the best part is, I get to download and play my own games.
  Even thought I'm happy about the Galaxy Tab,(T.T Tears are coming out from my eyes and this time is really tears) I'm still sad about my friends, because I can't see them no more.Only remaining 4 days in Sabah which is the School Trip but only 5 of my friends are going.(Lin Shau Hwa, Chong Tze Ping, Brenda Lim, Loh Yi Mei, Cheryl Tee) The trip starts tomorrow and I will be back at Tuesday, and I will tell you my story during Wednesday. I hope I can spend these 4 days properly and have a good time. And this is the VERY FIRST time I'm leaving home and going out station ALONE. 
I HOPE YOU ALL WILL HAVE A GOOD 1.5 MONTH HOLIDAY AND I WILL POST ANYTIME NOW, AND I WILL GO BACK TO MY USUAL ROUTINE WHEN ITS NEXT YEAR, AND I ALSO HOPE THAT I WILL BE BACK SAFELY FROM SABAH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME THERE, BYEXD


No comments:

Post a Comment