What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Exam HORROR!

H..........................................I,E.....V........E...............RRRYBO.........D.....Y, I'm so pale because of.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!THE EXAM HORROR! It's the second week of exam and that's the reason I haven't been posting lately.Last week, there was no exam for us but for the last last week.The reason they gave us a "exam week holiday but still school week'' is because(I think) they (the teachers or headmaster) are giving us another week to prepare for this week exam but i did'nt really did that instead by using this two days for preparing(This sentence is way too long cut short).Because of the TONS OF HOMEWORK(It a lie,there's only three or four),that's why(no, that is not the reason ,the reason is that i'm not in the mood to study that week).This two days I'm preparing for the Malay and Maths Exam.So, now that you know my feelings I guess its a goodbye then.


BY THE STILL FEARING EXAM HORROR BRYAN>:O

1 comment: