What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SOMNAMBULISM IS CREEPY...........

Hello people, the title above may confuse you but DO NOT GOOGLE IT FIRST and just look at this post. I will explain what the heck "Somnambulism" means later. Last Monday, I HAVE NO IDEA I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING, and guess what, my mom told me(at Tuesday) that I woke up crying, than I ran TO THE TOILET and cried, and ran crying around the room, and ran right back to sleep. At Tuesday, I was so shocked when my mom told me I was EYES WIDE OPEN. IT WAS SO CREEPY RIGHT? I have NO CLUE ALL ABOUT THE INCIDENT. Somnambulism is not like a hangover,(I think everyone knows the movie Hangover and Hangover Part 2, DAMN THOSE MOVIES WERE FUNNY),hangovers are like the things you do when your drunk, and the next day you have no clue.Somnambulism is when you slept till midnight you wake up and do things you don't know but your eyes are open.This happens when you have trouble to go to pee, any part of your body in pain or you have stress.(You guess what of this three things could be)I guessing the first one......DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT I DON'T i PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT MY ISSUES...(I think all of you think I am joking......)So if you have one of this three things you beeter watch out for tonight...


YOU ALL ARE VERY LUCKY I POSTED TODAY BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO RELAX MY MIND,SO GOODBYE UNKNOWN PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment