What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, June 10, 2012

MIB3 Experience(MOTHER IN BREATHING-CONDITION)/Riding My FIRST REAL rollercoaster in Genting!!!

  Hey guyz, and you thought I stopped blogging because I was too LAZY?!!(No one said that,right?) No, because last week, was my COM/GAME week which I can relax and enjoy, and this week was my STUDY/HW(HomeWork.. #.#) week. But I didn't really study,I just did the HomeWork only.(LoL!! $..$)
So I didn't post till today. Instead of doing two post per weekend, I did two EPIC stories from this summer,into one BIG ENJOYABLE POST to save time.(Only for this weekend... ^.^!!)
  First, I watched an AWKWARDLY FUNNY MOVIE ~~~MIB:3(See what I did there with the emoticon!!)
And my mom was in BREATHING PROBLEMS so I decided to makea title through the Acronym of Men In Black. Eventhough I didn't watch the first two movies, it still was FUNNY and UNDERSTANDABLE.(LONG WORDS ARE NICE TO USE!!!) I know this is not a "MUST WATCHED MOVIES #4!!!!", because now I think every new movie is EQUALLY EPIC. Here is the trailer, and today is not a MOVIE SPOTLIGHT so here's the trailer :)
Go watch that movie!!!! And its funny how my mom was in this BREATHING PROBLEM the third time, HAHAHAHA!! But she is now fine so good for her, she just doesn't need to take too much pressure when doing her stuff. I watched this comedic movie with my sister and her friends, and WITHOUT MY PARENTS. WOW I just wanted to say, that they finally got my trust of BERDIKARI(Malay to English: INDEPENDENCE) Please correct me,if I'm wrong!!
  My sister's friends(Kevin and Cherrie) where ex-classmates, but FOREVER FRIENDS(or you can say BFFs like the NORMAL people do!!!). Sorry sis If i don't mind talking about your friendship -.- And because of rare hangouts, they decided to invite her to watch MIB3 with them, but I just decided to come and also have a good time, and watching a movie in the Holidays, is quite "RARE", so yeah...... It was pretty sad that Kevin's dad actually watch MIB3 during the same time and day, but alone with strangers.But its a sacrifice for AWKWARDNESS!!!(Get what I mean...)
  After the night, we enjoyed the movie and thats it agian, sometimes experiences are not THAT epic.So that was the Man In Black Experience, but I may watch the first two next time $.$
  Now, for the Genting Experience that is not really special because of the 9,000 TIMED I WENT THERE!!!! But this trip was a little different,that I had to experience MAH FIRST ROLLERCOASTER, YES INDEED I'M A NOOB!!!!! I always feared rides that goes A LOOPYTILOOP(360DEGREES!!!)But COME ON!! I'm a 13-year-old I'm supposed to experience this kind of stuff much younger,because we kids need to experience before we head on to the adult life.(IM A NOOB SCAREDDY-CAT!!T.T!!)
                                                **SORRY NO PIC**
  And I was shouting like crazy and my sister was just blending in(means she screamed for fun..)My maid was with us in the rollercoaster ride and this ride if 4 seats per rollercoaster-cart. So me and my sister, and my maid and this eight year old boy. Even better, he had no screams,no response, and think that he got to scared you just couldn't scream it.(**QUOTES**) And those cameras that take a secret shot of you in that ride,and saw my face(SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL) and that little boy's(WHAT JUST HAPPENED?) face. My face to that xxPOKER FACExx.
  Then we ate some delicious PIZZA at PizzaHut.(CHEESY BITES: BEEF STEAK IS HEAVEN!!) The we watched a movie, which was not a good idea because we should look at their amazing magic shows not compared to movies, it can be found anywhere with a cinema.
  We watched The Snow White AND Huntsman, and I know right, ANOTHER SNOW WHITE MOVIE, What is up with the producers?! But this is rather more evil and violent than Mirror, Mirror.(OF COURSE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?)And it even more better, Kristen Stewart(Bella from Twilight, I KNOW RIGHT!!!!) was acting as Snow White and Chris Hemsworth(Thor from The Avengers,now holding AN AXE, much relevant to a HAMMER, Don't you think?) acting as the Huntsman. And a VERY EVIL WITCH, just like for MIB:3 just the trailer because there is a lot in this post.(SORRY v.v)


  So after that tiring day, we all went home and went back to our normal days, IN SCHOOL! And our hands broken from going up and down(MEANS WRITING) too often.(Just a metaphoR :)
So I recommended some COOL MOVIES, talked about my First Rollercoaster Experience, now this TWO WEEKS LONG GONE HOLIDAY, WOULD NOW GO BACK TO OLD(Not back to Lick Hung thought~.~) SCHOOL DAYS, with more FRIENDS, more MEANING for the time spent, SO I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment