What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ending Experiences

  Hello, I'm finally back to blogging and its been rather long since a post, because (exam business)(nothing to write about)(weekend events). Its now October and I think its time to end the Form 2 experience with a post about what is going on and going to happen until the finale of my experience with my friends. :(
  First of all, our final exam is over and some may say its time to relax and have fun with your friends till the end, but in reality its not really done,-----Results. These are the main point of fearing exams, and I just cant chill with it. Its not really going to be a poor result, its just the paranoia and thoughts from my heads. Kind of like "Fear is an option, Danger is really real."-AFTER EARTH. It also may turn out really great and unexpected, who knows. But the real logic is, why do you worry so much, when its already unfixed and confirmed, it wont do any good, so we should just relax and have fun!
  Next, we have last final event of the year in school which is pretty familiar from last year and its our 2nd APPRECIATION DAY!!! This is annually the last thing for our class to have our last come together for a performance we could never forget, to remember how awesome of a class we are. And its something that I cant really talk much about, because my family is seeing this and I want to make a suprise for them. But what I can only say is that, its a musically dancing type of drama! Which is really special and unique for our class to try out and gain victory in the auditions this Wednesday.
  We are also doing lots of last presentations together that is all individually unique, A puppet show for History, Teaching the classes about Geography, and finally a dramatic presentation for English since 9000 years ago.(Means a very long time..) Ok now this is me actually thinking right  now what to write about for this post, so I think Im done? Since that is pretty much it for what is happening, but this is not the last post, because there will be the news from the auditions next week and the appreciation day itself to talk more about. So yeah, BYE? Yeah, have a nice weekend and thanks for watching this small mini update post, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment