What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mysterious Missing Airplane Mystery ~~ Another Theme Day Annoucement!

  Hey guys, so I finally got a couple cool unique things to share about, and that is also the reason why I didnt really post anything on my blog for the past few weeks, that nothing much was happening, and it was just like every week, no good or bad news, so I decided not to, to prevent awkwardness. So we do have some good news and some bad news, i think we should start with the bad news.
  People living in Malaysia probably already heard that an airplane boarded to Beijing lost signal and is still remains missing. This was really terrifying for the families who went up to the plane or families that have their members on it, my sister's friend's friend was on the plane too :(. We are actually not sure if its a plane crash(into the sea) or an explosion from a planted bomb, or did something actually happen to the plane, lets hope not. So since we havent solve this mystery, we assumed that maybe a terrorist planted a bomb on the plane, and today morning we got news that 4 passports were stolen and the passports were to that missing plane. Why would they just take the passports that is not theirs and go into an airport custom? 
How would they know that the identifier would check the faces and still go through? 
And since they are going up the plane, that has a bomb installed, they would also die with them, so are they like suicide bombers hired by the "Terrorist X"?  This is just a huge question mark.
  Now for the good and cool news, as always, every year there will be 2 theme days and this is my first one with my new bunch of friends in 4 Garnet, and the theme is "Conqueror Day" which is the theme of any group of beings that can conquer the entire world, and we choose really expected and more of in the box decisions, like the Roman Empire, The Spartans, Japanese Army and some even suggested Clash Of Clans.(It was actually taken., LOL!) But the final decision was the Qing Dynasty, its pretty historical and expected, but what we are going to do is going to be special. We havent really discussed what to buy and wear, but we will get to it, and this Thursday is going to be a blast. And we will share with you guys my Theme Day story next weekends, have a good and hopeful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment