What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Let the Holidays Break Out!

  Hey guys, and school has temporarily ended due to 2.5 weeks of school holidays, which is one of the longest holidays in a year (Only for the school that is). Its going to be a long way until we can get back to school again, which I agree to "Ace-Edventure"-Lovers, that school(Maybe just Sirius Scholar?) can be much more fun than the holidays(if you are not going out and have no events with your friends or family). I also realized that I stopped my Weekly Creative Writing since the first one, which was unfortunate, and I think I just didnt have the mood for brainpower in the weekends. But since there is a whole fortnight of holidays, I guess I will continue my series that I was excited at first, but didnt really turned out well. I will start sometime this week, and I will be posting more frequently during this fortnight, because it seems to be "Infinite Weekend"(Not really infinite, just saying it to make the holiday very long)
  Having free time can be great, but too much free time makes you run out of things to do, so until the end of the 1st week I think I will be begging to go back to school. There is a leadership camp that only the Form 4s can join, and its your choice to go or not. The price for the camp is quite high, but the activities we do there is not satisfying for me and therefore I choose not to go. Even if it was once in a lifetime, I think i can go to other camps with better experiences. Not only that, most of my friends didnt go too, if majority of just like a group of my friends were going, of course I will give it a go, but only one guy in my class went, and is my friend, Jing Shen because some of our ex-classmates are going(Our? We both came from 1 Amber so some people from the Amber Class was going which were also my friends, but I still decided not to go because it us didnt pump me up, and for a trip that cost 1k, it needs to create more hype and excitement for me.
  I can use this holiday to finish up my Add Maths work which I still have a ton, due to how hard and long you take to figure out the question and people who do Add Maths and are new to it knows what Im talking about. So I will use sometime of the holidays to solve as much left out questions as I can, but f I really struggle and cant do it, I guess I have to wait until school breaks out again, for my teacher's guidance. And add maths has always been the only homework that takes me a long while to finish and the subject with the most stress put in it.
  I think that is all that I have to mention about the past events and the holidays, expect more posts and I think i will put posts about some interesting discussions and confusion on some subjects, and less about my life and experiences.(Its like an empty plastic bag right now, full of air) Anyways, have good week and for the students in Malaysia, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment