What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm no B-SIAN FOR ENGLISH!!!

Before I start this wonderful post, I now need to post the full version of Lost World of Tambun from the last post. Lost World of Tambun- I went to lots of cool attractions, I even met some animals that I didn't really met in real life before in the Lost World: Petting Zoo, there the petting Zoo has a lot of activities, like 'Longkang fishing' , 'Racun Feeding' and "Tiger feeding"(I didn't attend that activity). I sat the fastest(not really that fast) water slide in history, but after the fun, my sister and my aunt sat together in the float and ride the slide, went they came down, my sister have no idea that my aunt was still on the float and flip the float, she also has no idea that the water was so shallow, THEN THE TRAGIC HAPPENED, MY AUNT GOT HITED TO THE GROUND PAINFULLY, we thought that was it BUT WE FOUND SOME BLOOD ON HER HEAD. That was so shocking that I fainted(i lied i even wasn't there, I was riding a slide back then).My mom immediately took my aunt to the First Aid Room. After a while, she felt fine and she stop playing and gone bathing. I get to buy a water shooter and a cute little animal(lion) dancer toy that you have to press a button and it will move to different directions like its dancing as a souvenir.


Now to the main topic. I know that the word"UPSR" in this blog now 'extinct', but now I just have to talk about UPSR this last time. I got the results for my English Paper 1, there is still Paper 2 so the full result is still not revealed. The results I expected was 35-39/40 but the results I got WAS SO SHOCKING MY MOUTH WAS SO WIDE OPEN THE JAW CRACKED(Please don't get the post in my blog TOO SERIOUSLY).
I GOT 34/40 WHICH WAS SO BAD, I have to admit, this year the question are more challenging and hard but I still can answer them but I have 6 FREAKIN QUESTION WRONG!!!!! And below the marks there is a B sign there. My mind suddenly stopped: I thought to myself , doesn't this mean that I GET A B FOR ENGLISH which this mean that I only get 2 FREAKIN A'S ONLY!!!!! I quckly ask a friend if this B sign was the whole paper or only this paper. Luckily, it was just a prediction that maybe I will get a B for English. But from then till now, my mind was saying, YOU MUST HAVE A B, YOU MUST HAVE A B. I am an (A)sian (For English), so I must get A for English. I'M NOT TO BE CALLED A B-SIAN  FOR ENGLISH. But what I can do, the results are never gonna change.
Watch this video and you know what I mean(my parent will NEVER DO THAT TO ME) and its funny by the way(a KevJumba Production).
SO NOW I AM ENDING THIS POST AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL SUPPORT ME BY PRAYING FOR ME TO GET THE A I GET, BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment