What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, September 26, 2011

AWKWARD.....

Hey guyz, so yeahhh......... uhhhh, so........ how its going? What have you been up too lately? Huhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!!! The reason I'm frustrated is that these days I just have no ideas for this blog. It is so awkward to talk to you guyz(writing a post for all of you to read) with NO TOPIC.And then, WAIT, That is the topic, AWKWARD. Actually, everyone always have their awkward moment, RIGHT???? Like that time when I stopped posting in my blog, I came back and I felt really awkward to post again , when I haven't post for so long. That is why it took me TWO DAYS to write the post.(http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/09/so-freakin-happy-to-be-back-posting.html) It must be so awkward when you and your new best friend went shopping, and you two met your older best friend from primary school at the same shop, that would be SUCH AN AWKWARD MOMENT. And another thing, the awkward moment when you are caught singing in the shower by your own DAD, if I go through that situation, I will just stop bathing, get my towel, wipe my whole body as quick as I can, then take my clothes, wrap my body with the towel, open the door and barge in to my room.(But who do I know my dad is looking at me? *.*)


This is nigahiga version of AWKWARDNESS(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!):


This is KevJumba version of AWKWARDNESS(HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! not better than Ryan's):
SO THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY AND I WATCHED THE POPULAR MOVIE IN MALAYSIA "NASI LEMAK 2.0" IT WAS FANTASTIC, I WILL TALK ABOUT IT NEXT WEEKEND, HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK, BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment