What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 days I would NEVER FORGET!!

  Hey guys, and I just came back yesterday from Melaka and I had to go through 3 TEARING DAYS that I would never forget. When we went there during Monday, we picked up my mum from the airport because she went to US for a week. After that, we went straight to the house where we were starting our funeral(I don't know whose house is that right now...). When ever we pass by Po Tai's coffin, tears somehow came running out of our eyes, and when their tears came out, our tears came out as well.(Is like a tear found his other tear brother.)
  We children wore green shirts(from 1 to 20), and the adults wore blue shirts. And all the elderly wore white shirts. These shirts could only be that ONE colour, it cannot be colourful or any words on it to show respect. We had to wash OVER 100(OVER 9000 MEME) DISHES and PLATES and CUPS. And we dont just stay there for awhile and go to my cousin's house which is where we really stay at, we have to been in that house from Morning till Night. So we have to wash the dishes three times in a day.(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) And every night, some of us can get to talk about Po Tai's Life, the memories that we had with her. And the pastors and visitors and friends of Po Tai sang songs as a choir in front of us.(When we sing songs, it doesnt mean that we are celebrating, is just songs that tells us that how good is heaven and how great it is to meet God and Jesus and keep us staying strong when she's in peaceful Heaven)
  And each part of those things made me cry in my heart, but outside I'm just try to hold it. All of my cousin's face where not so happy like always.(DUH??!! Who laughs during a funeral???!!! The small ones because they think heaven is the best place to be and they don't have much memories. And remember my last post?)
  Speaking of my last post, it hit a total of 49 PAGEVIEWS, thanks for looking at that TOUCHING post(What people said when looking at that post, and if you actually dropped a tear even if you are not related to her, you are ONE CARING HUMAN. So share it and people could understand to appreciate the elderly.
  When it was the third day, it was time to send Po Tai to her new house, the Cemetery(Well, I mean her new home is in Heaven but on Earth, you can RIP in the cemetery(Of Course.....). And we have to walk all the way to where the bus stop is and we have to ride the bus again because the cemetery is FAR FAR AWAY!!! It was hard to watch her get buried into the dirt because we could not be able to see her face in REAL LIVE again but only in photos.(ABUDEN???!!!)


SO I BELIEVE THAT IS IT AND THERE IS A NEW VIRAL VIDEO THAT IS ALSO TOUCHING AND A MAD MAN WHO HAVE BEEN COMMITTING CRIMES FOR OVER 20 YEARS, FIND OUT IN THE NEXT POST, BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment