What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My beloved Great-GrandMother.

  Hey guys, and today something very sad happened to me, even-though its a holiday. Everyone in the world had a Great GrandMother but most of them are now resting peacefully in heaven. But my Great GrandMother, she's different, She's as strong as IRON ARMOR. She could take A LOT of pain and she wont fill a THING. She could walk faster than anyone during the Australia Trip. She could be in EPIC PICTURE(EPICTURE) during a Treasure Hunt Challenge. There is a reason why she's called Great GrandMother(Po Tai).Last Year, we found out that she got LUNG CANCER and she only have 6 months left. We were shocked to hear about the news so during this time we must make her have the best times she ever had.
  But when I was small, I didn't really cared about her, I didn't even bordered to ask how is she. I didn't really called her, or even REMEMBER IT. Cause when we were small, we thought that old people were NOTHIN..
I disrespected her existence, which made me more sad and more guilt. Even now, the small ones didn't even look at her when talking, because this generation of technology and video gaming has rise to a whole new level-portable. Its a good thing, but if we keep doing this, all we ever focus on is THE GAME and not caring about OTHER'S LIFES.I could see that when we were praying for my Great GrandMother, he pulls my shirt telling me to accompany him playing Where's My Water. My GrandAunt(San Su Po) always pray with us and made us all very touched and actually cried.(Even I cried a little...)
  So when I was more matured and learned how to care for others, like when I started my blog, I started to ask about her, knowing her, called her like she's THE ONLY ONE. So I have to do it quick before I could not look at that wonderful smile from her face anymore. After she found out about the news, she said that she wanted to go back to Melaka then rest in peace because thats where we always gather at when its an event like Chinese New Year and she wanted to see that pace last.
  Till today, she finally made it to heaven. She passed away during the morning in about 8:00 a.m., since its the holiday, we can go to the funeral. 

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT SMILE OF HERS.
I WILL NEVER FORGET HER LAUGHS.
I WILL NEVER FORGET HER.

PO TAI MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS POST.
  

1 comment: