What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, May 28, 2012

OMG NEW COM!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

  Hey guyz, and this is JUST EXCITING NEWS. Yesterday, We WENT TO THE EPIC PC FAIR, and we made our decision and bought a DELL PC, that is COOLLY BLACK, and for a better reason that it will ALWAYS look new, or not the AMAZING WHITE LAPTOP will become NOT-SO GREAT DIRTY WHITE LAPTOP. 
  The best thing that DELL does for you, is that they come to  YOUR house and fix your PC'S problem. It helps SO MUCH, and not just that, IT FREAKIN SUPPORTS MINECRAFT, WOOOHOOOOOO :D
This is because my computer(Lenovo) is the WINDOWS XP VERSION(I KNOW, IT WAS NOOBY..)
I finally have Windows 7 that can support MOAR STUFF.
  And you might ask why aren't telling MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE getting through a crowd with my JELLY-LEGS in every stall to compare computers. Well I think it would be quicker and better to just talk about how EPIC THE COMPUTER IS. I'm actually using it right now. I'm starting to get the hang of everything :). But we STILL share computers, because SHARING IS CARING *U* What I also HATED about the old Lenovo com, is that the Google Chrome stopped working(It just disconnects to the internet when you use it, it was so frustrating and raging but its all solve now C:), and many things that I was not used too after such a long time using Chrome.
  Other than just GAMES, there are even more FEATURES. BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS COMPUTER. That was the BEST feature this computer can give. There are MOAR STUFF to discover through this com, but now I think I should end the post.AWWWWWW, I wanted MOAR NEWS FROM YOU!!!!!!!!! Now, Now, its MAH OWN BUSINESS, so don't worry and just have a good life.(I fill so FOREVER ALONE T.T)
BE SURE TO TUNE IN TOMORROW AND NOW MORE EPIC STUFF THAT YOU DID'NT KNOW IT WAS, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment