What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, December 2, 2012

SCHOOL VS HOLIDAY?

  Holiday, YAY!!! Finally all that torture in school, WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN AND GAMES!!! Hate school so much XDXDXDXD!!!1111
  The following is what 85% of the teenager and kids will say when school ends, or when the hoildays come, no matter short term or long term. But for us(My school and my friends, there is no guarantee every of my friends and students there), its SO BORING IN THE HOLIDAYS, :( For the first few weeks of the holiday, it is fun! You can play your video games, read your favorite books, go out with friends, have a vacation with your cousins(I write about that later...), have some outdoor activity, and many more!!! But once all your ideas have run out, and you keep doing the same exact thing over and over again, it gets BORED. So Im looking forward to my trip to Thailand!!! And Im going with my cousins and relatives!!! Here is what Im been doing so far in the holidays.
Play Video Games.Write Blogpost. Have Piano Lessons. Have Tennis Lesson. Craving for Thailand trip. Poking my sister(Not really).Write Blogpost. Download and Copy Drama series for Mum. Play Video Games. Read Books. Craving for Thailand trip. Run out of things to say.....
 So that is my boring holiday life right now. And I would LOVE to go back to school RIGHT NOW, better than repeating everything OVER AND OVER AND OVER again..... So if I were have to choose between School or Holiday, and tell which is better, I did say Holiday is NOT my pick this year.
  This year? Well because of THIS SCHOOL!!! This wonderfulschool!! Ace Edventure, remember to sign your kid up to this amazing education centre!!! (http://www.aceedventure.com/  P.S. I dont actually know if this is the official site, I just typed the name of the school and end it with ".com", so dont blame me if your son or daughter didnt go to that epic school with loads of fun and activities, :))
  My cousins are coming over this Sunday, so Im pretty pumped for next week's trip already!! See you soon, after my trip, and wait till you see what epicness awaits. For me. lol.
Bye!! And please have a better and meaningful hoilday than what Im doing, Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment