What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

THE TRIP TO SURATHANI -----> KOH SAMUI ISLAND WITH COUSINZ!!! (PART 1!)

 (WHY SO LATE? Well, let me explain. Right now, im the future Bryan, typing this right now, so keep that in mind :) Ive been typing hard on this post, all the way until 3/4 of this ENTIRE post, but I stopped my work and went off to do what ever I did that i forgotten, so I "hibernated" the computer, so when I come back to the computer, straight away I will look at my post editing page. But my sister had no idea(We are using the computer together FYI...), so she LOGGED OFF my account and its not mainly her fault, because I forgotten to CLICK THE SAVE BUTTON, which is what i always do when stopping my work not only for blogpost, so here is the actual post and enjoy :)
   Im BACKKK!!!!! And for this amazing trip, i will be splitting them into to 2 parts! Hopefully, I will not procrastinate what I want to say and make the post extra long for me and for you to read. I love going to trips with my family and my other vacation friends. But going to a trip with your COUSINS(In case you love them and you spend 94% of the time of the day with them when you all meet) is EPIC. So we shall start off with going to the airport!
  11 DECEMBER 2012 Why dont I just skip to the part we land our plane on Surathani? Well, something totally dumb and useless of me happened... I left my vacation bag(Full with CLOTHES AND NEEDS for that trip...) in my room. First of all, I had no clue Im suppose to be in charge of my bag (I sound so spoilt, I hated my self so much when that happened... :(  ) Normally, its my maid taking it for me.... And i had NO IDEA how my bag even LOOK LIKE. This is a very important lesson, not only for vacations but in real daily life situations. A lesson to always take care of your things by yourself... So I was in my cousin's car, hating myself, while my parent's car need to go back to the house just to take MY bag....
  After meeting at the airport, we do all the same thing, you know, scanning luggages and bags, body check for metal devices(I think so...), passport checking, all the way until we got onto the airplane, then to Surathani!!! The only special thing on the plane, is that we ate some delicious Nasi Lemak Rendang!!!!
  So after 1 hour and 30 minutes, we made it and its time to take ANOTHER ride on a FERRY to Koh Samui. And that is another 2 HOURS , We saw different kinds of jellyfish during our ferry trip. Some were wicked TINY, some were enourmous! Some were almost invisible! We enjoy the wonderful dashing wind while we reach the jetty of Koh Samui.
  After we have reached our 2nd destination, we went to our first hotel, Weekender! Its funny, the "Weekender" word is not getting spelling error, is it really a word???  After we got our room keys, we put down all our heavy luggages, and its time to have a great BBQ DINNER, after the whole journey to get there! It was very yummy and I enjoyed it! Sorry, no picture's to make you jealous!
  The 2nd day 12 DECEMEBER!!! 
  This is one of the fun days of Thailand! SNORKELING! But normally when I was younger, trips to Pulau Redang, Pulau Pangkor, and other pulaus( "Island" in Malay language!) W e usually snorkel in the middle of the sea to see amazing fish and corals. But it was different Koh Samui, because the company for the snorkeling, Highsea Tour, said it was SAFE, FUN AND (I FORGOTTEN). So SAFE means, we only snorkel beside the beaches! Which is fine by me, because when I was younger I didnt understand much about the sea, but now I know so much about the sea, I was so scared to snorkel, but when I heard it was beside the beach, HELL YEAH! (Sry, but i literally forgotten ALL THE ISLANDS, so bear with me, ROOOOAORRRRR!) 
  The first island is where we go snorkeling for a little while, and we looked at some fish, not really the full snorkel, we learned who to use the snorkel googles there, so we can move on the real snorkeling on the next island! It felt like an EXTREME SOAR THROAT after you stop using the snorkel googles, well it was actually BILLIONS OF SALT leaked into your breathing hole, so your mouth must be entirely secure the breathing hole(not the air hole!) Man, there is a lot of fish-sweat I swallowed...(Fish-sweat lolz...)
  The second island, I had my own sweat dripped down my throat. There was two options, go to the amazing coral(Im so kind to the world :) )area and snorkel with the fishes!(My fear of touching fishes drained during that day!) Or you climb up to the LAGOON to enjoy and take pictures of the beautiful mountains! There is one of my greatest fears, and one of them is EXTREME HEIGHT. Lemme tell you guys a short story, when I was about 8 or 9 years old, when I was in Melaka, in my cousin's house, there was this very steep stairs to the second floor, And i calmly CLIMB upstairs and do whatever I had done, then when we(COUSINS!)were finished, all of us RUNNED DOWN STAIRS, leaving me upstairs not knowing how to come down.(BTW, The stairs all together is about TWENTY steps! I was such a coward..) So I stayed there for a whole 15 minutes, crying for help, then my uncle finally came up and carried me down, oh how I was so happy!!!!!) Will to my age right now, the height limit for me has of course extended, and that is the sweat that day, because there was the EXTREMELY high staircase to the Lagoon, and I thought it was time to toughened up myself, and give it a go, confront my fears.(I regretted hearing myself.) My face was green, when I got half way up, so I slowly go down stairs and called my sister and climb up the stairs with me, first she was very confident, she wasn't scared, so she accompanied me, the same until half way, she gave up, she  said that I was right, and she wasn't interested in the Lagoon, and if I wanted to go, I should go by myself. So I did the same thing.(Quit.)
  But almost all of my cousins were up there, and I felt like that little chicken that doesnt join the herd of animals. So I indeed go for a third try! I walk up slowly, I even counted as I walked up! But this have no comparison of the CANOPY WALK in Sabah last year, that one was 9001% more scarier. So I finally made it up the first batch of staircase. But when I looked further up, there is 2 more batches!(I dont think "batch" the correct word, CORRECT ME!) So my green face turned to LIME when I looked all the way back to downstairs. So I quickly just continue walking upwards. But when my sweat was raining on the wooden staircase, guess what, my cousins were done and came rushing back downstairs. Their speed of coming down stairs is 10 times the speed I climb 3 steps downstairs. I felt like fish out of water.(Water: Sweat to Drop...) 
  After the Lagoon-Syndrome, I rushed into the water to relax myself and look at some corals and some fishes. So we snorkeled  about an hour and it was time to go to our 3rd island!
  That you will find out in Part 2!!!!
HOPEFULLY I WILL ADD PICTURES IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment