What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, December 2, 2013

Farewell.

  Hey guys, and we just ended Form 2 and our 2nd Appreciation Day, which was a relief and a bummer at the same time. When you end something really great, you feel really down and sad that its all finally over. I created a word when I was small about that feeling which is a "Miss-ick". Its quite childish, but its the only way to describe that feeling.
(Here is the post for that word I created: http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/05/miss-ick.html)
  But Im going to type about Appreciation Day first, and then about the final day of us being together. We spent about a month on our dance for Appreciation Day, and Tr. Yuen Shin which is one of the head organizers (also my physics teacher :3) for this event said that most of the performances were dancing and the storyline were very similar. But we were lucky to be one of chosen ones once again, just like last year.
  We personally thought that our performance was MUCH better than last year's. Because it was more meaningful and more effort put in. Most of all, more watchable. Our drama act was such a joke, that even all of us, after looking at ourselves, we thought: "How the hell, we got chosen?" Too random, too noisy, too weird, and too blurry, as in not understandable.
  We felt quite happy and proud in the full dress runs, because the teachers said we were cute.(Most of the teacher there were girls) It may sound kind of weird, but its a positive feedback which we will always take. Its was also easier and not so nervous to dance in front of so many people, not like last year, it was a sketch, which needed to walk around and to remember the lines, and not to worry about the mic issues. Plus we do this entire thing together, so if we forget some steps, just look at your friends, easy.
  So, lets finally skip to the moment when it was our time to shine. It went great and expected. Not like making jokes and saying your lines more exaggerating, dancing is both fun and catchy, and hard to get tired of. The full dance is on Youtube posted by most likely Jing Shen's Mom, we were all so surprised who posted it, ON YOUTUBE! Here is the video and try not to laugh at my skinny self. (Try to spot me too.)
  The best performance I think that day, would be one of the Hip Hoper's dance session (Horror). There are 6 dance sessions by the Hip Hopers's; Introduction, Love, Funny, Horror, Action and Finale. It was the best for me because it was the coolest with the coordination, that dance made me wanna join Hip Hop even more next year. But sadly we dont have a video for that. :(
Teacher Dylan(Hip Hop Tr and Battleground Runner, no joke here) and Teacher Amos(Maths Tr and also a good dancer) also danced before the Horror dance session, and what made it so cool as both of them did it very well timed with the beats of the music.
  Now we head on to the last topic, which will be our last day of school. This day was tough, and it was a challenge not to shed a tear at the end of the day. And main part WILL be the end of the day. We played games and songs(mostly by Jonathan), but until the end, it all was going to end. One by one, we all started to burst into tears. It was just natural. Some of us tried to hold, but we just couldn't. We took about a billion photos that day. While we were in deep sorrow, Tr Yuen Shin and Tr Bernie came in to say their goodbyes and to encourage us to be strong and we would still meet next year and so on. But they have to admit they did drop down a tear or two. We all hugged each other and just really couldn't stop the tears flowing down our cheeks. There was just countless of fun and memories we had, it was just such a fun batch of friends. They were always there for me when Im down, and always beside of me when laughter. This may have sounded cliche but sometimes its just necessary
If any of my 2 AMBER 2013 friends see this post, I dont care who you are, You will be remembered. (Now this will be cliche for sure...)  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this very deep post and have a good holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment