What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, December 23, 2013

Two Stories Far Apart.

   Hey guys, and to start off my post, I will briefly say my 2 stories. We headed to Melaka to have a wonderful christmas/birthday celebration with all my other cousins and relatives. Days later, we got news about my grandfather(father's side) passed away, which was really tragic and we rushed to Johor for his funeral. I will illustrate on the happy story and only give a summary on the unlucky story. Because I'm not too keen to describing and keeping those kind of memories. We need to always look on the bright side.
  There was a Christmas event and a birthday event for anyone born at December. For the Christmas event, we did some fun activities organized by our relatives that were on the 20+ side(means younger adults) and we kids also had to perform on our own effort get presents bought by my mom. The adults just needed to exchange presents by picking a poker card to see the number you get. The activities were really similar to the Children's Day Games we created at school when we were young, mostly about teamwork and unity.
Example- Blind Ball Catch (1 person from the team will throw ping pong balls backwards, for the other teammates to catch them with their perspective baskets and cups, then throwing it onto a basket. Team with the most balls win.)
Slide,Drop,Throw ( Using 2 sides of strings to support the ball and letting it slide onto a cup for it to be thrown onto a basket once again. Same concept to victory.)
Telephone [Drawing Version] (If you dont know Telephone, is which someone sends you a                                                                          message through your ear, and you are suppose to repeat that to the next listener and the last listener will have to say the message out and see if its correct. Well, this is the drawing version, but this time we guess Chinese Proverbs( 成语). So we just do Telephone the drawing way, the first guys chooses the proverb and it goes on until the last guy guess out the proverb drawn by the guy before him. Team with most proverbs guessed wins.) If you guys think Im a bad explainer, well too bad, its my blog.
   For the performances, I will start with mine. I mean ours, which is because Jack wanted to partner with me. Because he had no clue what to do. So I was actually going to do a lame 10 second magic trick myself. But with him, we actually can do a fun 30 second magic trick with 3 different tricks. But when we were praticing, I lost a prop which is a fake thumb supposedly for the Vanishing Cloth trick. (Google it yourself)
But Jack wanted the magic tricks to fail just for laughter of failure for the crowd, which was a good idea. And we tried to make it as lame and fake as possible, because seeing a serious magic trick is not always entertaining. But we didnt made it to the Top 3(Because it wasnt about Christmas I guess.) But me and Jack felt pretty proud to make the crowd laugh. My mom is those mom who eat snacks and junk food with their kids, and she was in charge for the prize providing. So she provided hampers with delicious food and snacks. She even made the 3rd prized a bag with snacks in them. She didnt really want me or my sis to get the prize. But turns out my sister got 1st place for her singing, and won the hamper with the most snacks and food. (Majority cannot hear, only the judges could hear, but she was cute singing it.)
  After that, we reveal the best birthday cake Ive seen from my mom, which was a big chocolate+banana cake surrounded by KitKat and MnMs as topping. It looked so unhealthy and sweetness overload, but it was just a slice per person which was fine. Here is a picture for even more jealousy.
  Well, that is all for happy side of this last part of the year. Now for the devastating part, but since its such a sad and tragic thing to happen, I decided not to share out the events we done in his funeral, because its not a memory I like to keep. That is it for this last post of the year, the end post for the finale of 2013 will be posted after My Europe Trip :) (Im going to London and Paris, my dream places :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment