What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Bonkers'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!! U know why I write the title birthday bonkers? Because there's too many birthdays for me. So, there're one and today I had already gone to, that is yi mei's birthday. But today isn't her real birthday. But if today is here real birthday, she'll get really mad, cuz all her friends drove her crazy. They didn't listen to her orders n they had a big fight. After half and hour, she recovered n we all had fun again. N I hope u guys hear this! Stop making people mad on their birthday.


The second birthday is on this Sunday, and it's Chen jia's birthday. I bought him this present but I'm not going to say it out cuz maybe he'll sneak into my blog n find out or something. The third party is jason's party n it's happening next month. Then the birthday bonkers will only end on that day.


So this is good night to everybody. And if u guys have more birthday parties than me, then in your faces!! No offense.


SO THIS IS GOODNIGHT BY THE BIRTHDAY BONKER BRYAN. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment