What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feared the first day of Std 6 Madness year of school... *.* @o@*.*

Hi everybody.... only 4 new teachers are teaching my class and ALL THE REST R THE SAME TEACHERS from LAST YEAR.... And..... Yesterday, all of my friends(just some) need to "bath early, because of the mega heavy rain soaked us ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!I was COMPLETELY WET.... even my bag is soaked luckily it made till today and for my books..... This week its "tuition free" until........ NEXT WEEK.I have to suffer the consequences of Year 6!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Everyday non-stop tuition 
2.Tons of homework
3.UPSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now.... the only good thing is that my new great understanding form teacher finally understand us.... understand our pain.... understand our tears, not like the other teacher if you know what i mean......

So, wish me luck for my third day of school tomorrow , but i have still tons of thing to say but its time for sleep and BYE BYE EVERYBODY!!!!!


BY THE SCARED OF TOO MUCH STRESS BRYAN@0@

No comments:

Post a Comment