What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY Celebration!

Gong Xi Fa Cai, everybody! It is Chinese New Year and I'M GOING BACK TO JOHOR AND MELAKA to celebrate Chinese New Year. We are going on tomorrow and i packed along some cool things(some lame'hidden') , my favorite book "The 39 Clues: The Black Book of Buried Secr3ts", one of my best comic books(this book is told to you all "strangers only"), my helicopter(toy) and my (sister's)ipad. Celebrating Chinese New Year can be a lot of fun, spending some time with all of your cousins, visiting your grandparents, we must love each and everyone of our family ,like in Chinese saying(相亲相爱).


THIS IS BRYAN WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR(天天天)!

No comments:

Post a Comment