What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, March 19, 2011

COLLEST LLLLIIIIIIINNNNNKKKKSSSSS!!! 2

Hi everyone.I know you all think the title is very familiar that why its "2".Go to the Blog Archive and press January to look back the old  COLLEST LLLLIIIIIIINNNNNKKKKSSSSS!!!.That time I only put my Top 3, now I have 3 more!

Top 6 link is HILARIOUS!!!!!!Is another Youtube link , this link make many parodies, own shows and funny videos.The most videos are parodies of celebrities auditions for the shows that un-meant for the celebrities that make you laught till tearsBest of Electric .Some videos make the parodies of movies, most includes Harry Potter and Twilight.Their shows are I Heart Vampires,In2ition,My Date and My Alibi.


Top 5 IS A GAMING CHANNEL.Just for me, because is...... wait, do you guys think that the game channel is about SuperMarioBros?No, is just the title, and what the heck is Boe, well Boe is the end of the Creators' names."Creators'" means the name of Daneboe and Lukeboe .Each of them play one game(except for Daneboe)Plants vs Zombies for Daneboe, Call of Duty:Black Ops for Lukeboe.Daneboe plays a lot of Mobile games, well, I too lazy to say them out, thats why I want you all to CHECK THEM YOURSELLLLLLLLLLFFF!!!


Then, here it is ,.Top 4.The first SuperBoeBros creator, Daneboe's channel, lots of cool videos,Kool Killer,
Video Game Mashups,Scary Faces Trilogy,Million hits club,Sheeba the Cat series . 
wait*wait*wait*wait*wait* I haven't told you this, Daneboe is the creator of The Annoying Orange.(Maybe you haven't should know when you click the "The Annoying Orange" link).All of those and many laughable videos from Daneboe.I support him the most in Youtube and I think you should.

Know you all know my Top 7 videos, then this is goodbye then. The next time is CRAZY PLAYING PLANTS VS ZOMBIES... 2.
BY THE ADDICTED TO SHARING COOL STUFF WITH YOU ALL BRYAN^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment