What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I in "IPod, IPhone and IPad" means the I in "VIP''

Hi everyone!Today, the titles is surely meant that Apple devices are CCCCCCCCOOOOOOLLLLLL!(and important). We KNOW that Apple BROUGHT US ANOTHER PART OF LIFE, but don't get sucked in to the addictive-ness , or your WHOLE LIFE will become it.


IPod:
        There are many types of IPod such as : IPod shuffle,IPod nano,IPod classic and IPod TOUCH!!!!!!!!IPod touch is a big hit because another member of the I_ _ _ _ (touch) brothers.IPod has less cool stuff than IPhone and IPad , because IPod only can store your favorite songs and you can here when ever you can; and watch music videos , podcasts and upload your own videos.More than that, we can play games.


IPhone:
         What IPod doesn't have is calling, go to the internet..These are what IPod DOES not have,and what IPHONE haves(and other features). I did not buy an IPhone so I don't know much about it.The best apps of IPhone and IPad are "Fruit Ninja and Anry Birds" They are also my favorite games.


IPad:
       My sister have an IPad that is cool and i can play it when ever i want.The features are the same like IPhone but it just bigger and doesn't call and take pictures(except for IPad2).


Now that you all know I have two Apple items(i did not say about Mac because in a hurry), so this is good bye. BY THE HAVE IPOD AND IPAD BRYAN*.*

No comments:

Post a Comment