What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Thursday, March 17, 2011

CRAZY PLAYING PLANTS VS ZOMBBIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!

Hello, all Plants vs Zombies-fans.Today, I'm gonna share with you my Plant vs Zombies photo(new), I'm not in the mood posting, so I'm "photosting".
How to win Last stand(full proof):
         Felling down or frustrated and just quit playing Plants vs Zombies because of the unfinished "Last stand''.Well, you can just learn it by looking the picture below.You can replace Garlic to Spikeweed.
 How to Make BIG MONEY in Plants vs zombies:
              The process of making a bunch of money is (the picture below).Advise:Put more pumpkins at front.Place Coffee Bean on Doom-shroom when the zombies reach the third- end row.
 Most rare zombie.I bet u have never seen this zombie b4(no effence to the people who have seen)
 My Day Zen Garden:
             Only two words:BEAT THAT!
 My tree:
 And the last pic(this pic is totally Madness)Crazy zombiquarium:
            Wanna make the same thing, here is how it works:1.keep your first two alive(only two till 1000)2.until 1000 use it all and buy more zombies(till 0)3.collect all the zombies suns(till 1000-2000)4.keep on doing 2. and 3.
More Photos next time:Puzzle Mode(Crazy)


BY THE HAVING FUN WITH PVZ BRYAN(REMEMBER TO COME HERE, BRANDON(A MESSAGE TO BRANDON BY BRYAN)(BRANDON-A FRIEND)(ALSO A PVZ FAN)TELLING HIM TOMMOROW))

No comments:

Post a Comment