What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, April 1, 2011

April FOOLS!

hey,guys....... huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i am not in the mood of april fools today, because today someone died..........
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!And that is MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!APRIL FOOLS!


I got you guys didn't I(I didn't)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Actually, April Fools day is one of my best days
ever, you get to tricked your families,freak out your friends,get revenge for the people that pranked you before(ignore that sentence)and most important:YOU GET TO LAUGH AT THEM AND FEEL SUPER HAPPY(Now I know why do you guys like to prank)(means the prankster)!
Here is some April Fools tricks:Hey is that a flower on your pants?
                                                Hey is that a cockroach on your shoulder?
                                                One of my relatives passed away..... and passed away I mean dead......and I mean dead I mean death by laughing of APRIL FOOLS!
                                                Your food turn green!
                                                 My school had just gave us a one year holiday!
                                                 THERE IS A ghost on your chair......smiling!(THIS TRICK MIGHT NOT WORK SO JUST TAKE PRECAUTIONS)
                                                 If your foot is longer than your body.....you're a billionare!
                                                 Be careful....don't step on the dog poop!(only when you are out of the house)
                                                 Count how many "strings"(sorry i don't know how to call it)your hand has,and that number of strings is the number of money you are gonna have when you are 20 years older.(than you push the victim's hand towards his/her face)


And here is some sites of April Fools day:http://www.aprilfools.com/
                                                              http://aprilfool.fundootimes.com/
                                                              http://www.scarymazegames.net/(site came from SoMe CoOl SiTeS)
                                                              http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/2011/04/humor-top-10-april-fools-day-fake-news-items-for-2010/


And last..... here is some tips for April fooling,Do not laugh or smile when you do it, act serious.Make it feel real BUT NOT TOO FAKE.And don't let the person that u are trying to trick know that today is April 1 or April Fools Day.
BY THE FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO GET TRICKED BY THE CREATOR OF BEST OF B>TIMES BRYAN!O!
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment