What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, April 9, 2011

SICK~again.........

Hi everybody,for the last two days I.........was........SICK!(AGAIN)I was sick again because my mom and dad brought back some durians from Johor Bahru,and  I ate them deliciously ,but the delicious durians made my stomach go "wind" , and then the result :Stomach ache(and diarrheal)


My stomach was fighting wind for two days till now,and my b_ _ _(uncensored)was fighting green slimy liquid and let them out for the two days too.Now, I feel ALLLLLIIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!(much better).I decided to post the blog every Saturday(when free)(that only day)(or maybe Sunday)(well...just every weekend)        so I well have more time to study for my up-coming(5 months)UPSR(STRESSSSSSSSSSED!)(I lied.....I am not in stress)(Am I a lame guy that keep putting boxes and then forgotten what you really need to say)(ya...)


So,this is the latest news the exams are coming so I better study so (sorry for the "so"s for this sentence,including the sorry)BY THE NOT AGAIN TO BE SICK(TAKE PRECAUTIONS)BRYAN*O*

No comments:

Post a Comment