What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exam HORROR!2(The Next Level)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I am having The Exam Horror .......again.Next week is the first week of the second exam , AND I AM STRESSTED.I am worried of any bad results, but no matter what, I need to be confident.If I be hardworking day and night, and I STILL GET A "C" OR "D",  even worst yet,"E"(That would never happen), that would still be worth it ; but if I be lazy, do when ever I want, don't be serious,I get a "C" or "D", I deserve it, in Chinese saying(活该).

But it is harder, I am trying to score 3As(English,Mathematics and Science) in every exam(especially UPSR).Now, the exam Horror is off a little bit(the title makes it cooler so I put it "The Next Level") after "bloging", so, THIS IS SOME ADVISE FROM BRYAN TO THE STANDARD 6(FACING UPSR) STUDENTS: THE 3MORE'S ARE, DO MORE, READ MORE, AND YOUR RESULTS IMPROVE MORE O-O(nerd)

No comments:

Post a Comment