What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, October 3, 2011

EMPIRE EXPLODED?

I know today is not the day for posting, but come on, I'm not going to miss this post once more. And anyway, I was in Johor this weekend to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Last Wednesday, I found out that the new shopping mall(it has been a year) Empire that has many cool restaurants and shops, and a very awesome long slide(that slide took about four floors high) was WAS EXPLODED during 3:15 a.m. in the morning. At first, I WAS SHOCKED, then I asked my friends was it FULLY EXPLODED AND COLLAPSED(exaggerating much....).They said that they were not sure so I have to CARRY A BIG PILE OF STRESS back home and waited for my sister's appearance. And then I was relieved, it was just the inside that was exploded, so it did not collapsed or anything(there goes that wonderful slide). But I still need 30 MORE DAYS to get back to Empire and check on that slide(I didn't really ride it ,I just liked the slide and all....).I feel really devastated after hearing Empire was exploded because Empire was so brand new. I don't really think people would really put a time bomb or purposely put fire at the gas tank, because that person would be so dumb to find out that if he do that, he will die first.... The gas tank just lost control and exploded but the police are now investigating the true story. I hope that everything will go right back to normal.
  I watched the movie Nasi Lemak 2.0(Translation to English: Fat Rice 2.0) that was really not the professional type of movie filming, but is just 'Freshly Squeezed Comedy" that just keep of the edge of my seat, my mouth just won't stop moving until the end of the movie.Here is the trailer:





I WILL TALK ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER'S BIRTHDAY AND THE TRIP TO JOHOR(I GOT TO MEET MICHELLE AND JONATHAN ...... THE REST, YOU WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND) HAVE A GREAT WEEK , BYE $O$!

No comments:

Post a Comment