What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday Bonkers 3 SISTER'S BIRTHDAY BASH

  Hey guyz, I know, ANOTHER BIRTHDAY BONKERS? Yes, that is right, but this time, have you ever heard of a family member trio-birthday. Well you haven't right(OF course you haven't I FREAKIN MADE IT UP! What am I thinking?), it goes like this, last Sunday(October 30) it was my sister's birthday.(Wait a minute, before I talking about Sunday(her REAL birthday), let me talk about last Friday first) Last Friday(October 28 WHICH IS not her birthday), that morning I was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden I heard this huge crowd yelling(ok, maybe it wasn't THAT loud) the words: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. I thought it was a dream until I heard "Happy Birthday to Yvonne!!!" If you knew my sister's name you will be shocked(maybe not).
  So I quickly get out of bed and open the door, there was a huge crowd(Sorry I've been exaggerating these days)surrounding my sister. I was so mad, I quickly walked to the bathroom to prevent scolding thm because that would be a VERY BAD IDEA(1.They have a big crowd 2. They are 16 THEY ARE UNBEATABLE  But my sister 3. My sister would be embarrassed(How wants their sister get embarrassed on their "birthday"? Again, that IS a birthday party) I'm not being rude and all but it is really rude to just come to your house and without anyone noticing, I know it is a "Surprise party", I'm not dumb, but at least tell like our parents first. All of those things are ok, IF ITS DURING THE AFTERNOON. But in the morning glory, it is just rude, if you go upstairs.
   I mean if my parents haven't gone out yet and STILL SLEEPING, They wouldn't just came out and yell at them. I asked my sister and she said she ALREADY told her friends that I was sleeping but they still came up. They(maybe just one or a few) were like:" So sorry we wake you up, Bryan.""OMG!!! He's the CUTEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET!!!!"(I was wear pajamas and my hair was messy). After that, I was LONG GONE OVER IT because of the AWESOME COKE, EPIC CAKE(EPIC MEAL TIME), CUTE TOYS FOR MY SISTER THAT I LOOKED AND JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT. So I end up saying "Thank You" after all those things, it was great. And now for the real birthday.


  Remember when I said about the "family member-trio birthday", well here is the explanation: It just means three family members have a exact same birthday. So now to the continuous story. Last Sunday, my sister was already packing up for her three-bffs-day-out(3BFFDO). They just went out to do some same old shopping what girls do, and watch the movie Paranormal Activity 3 which is what maybe I will watch with my cousins tomorrow(Curious? I will talk all about it tomorrow). After the whole day, I finnaly can SEE my sister's face and got to go to Tony Roma to celebrate her birthday. We had the taste buds of our life(see......I'm exaggerating........again.......)that time.To be really honest, my sister and her friends spent more time than with us.And, that day was my sister's, third-uncle's and grandfather's birthday.
SO THIS IS ALL FOR NOW AND I MIGHT EVEN WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 TOMORROW, BYEXDDDDDDDDDD








No comments:

Post a Comment