What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, November 7, 2011

PA3 IS SO FREAKIN SCARY/FIREFLIES ARE AWESOME

  Yesterday was HANDS-DOWN THE BEST DAY I EVER HAD. Here is the index, 1.Cousins came 2. Watched Paranormal Activity 3(with cousins=means SUPER) 3. Ate some awesome seafood((ate+some+seafood=awesome seafood) 4. Rode on a boat to see fireflies. All of these will be today's topic. So lets begin!!!!
  Actually my cousins already came during Saturday, but it was really late when they came. My cousin were dying to watch PA3 because they watched PA1 and PA2 and wanted to know their childhood. My sister watched it before so I only watched with my cousins and their family. Meanwhile my sister, maid and my parents watched IN TIME which I don't know what the heck that movie is about.(until I heard it from my sister) First, my sister said that it was NOT THAT SCARY but among PA1 and PA2 IS THE SCARIEST. She said that it was just a little bit of changes, but when I SAW IT EVERY PART OF IT GAVE ME HUGE HEART ATTACKS. It was x3 PA1 and PA2 ALTOGETHER. If you watched PA1 and PA2, the story is just how this whole activity began about Katie and Kristie's childhood. So here is the trailer.
PA3 Trailer:
In Time is just a movie where a world that money becomes time. Like a quarter is a quarter(not much differences), an hour is a dollar(I just making a wild guess here is not a proper answer), a day is a hundred dollars, a year a thousand dollars, a decade a million dollars. The story I don't know but my sister says its a good movie so if your movie that you want is unavailable just watch this one.
In Time trailer:
We ate some freakin awesome seafood.(Here comes the food chart again. Steam Fish+Fried Tofu+Epic Spicy Prawns+Hot Crab+Vegie=Epic Meal Time http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime).Later that day, we went to the Firefly Park Resort to look at some fireflies. To be honest, that was my VERY FIRST TIME looking at an actual firefly, but not a big deal. We sat on the boat which was kind of creepy because we are just alone, in the river, with no lights, no sounds(there ARE sounds like us talking with the driver). I was right there having a good time when all of a sudden I talked about this CROCODILE IN THE LAKE. I thought that they were just asking, he was going to say:"HELL NO!!!" When he said:" .....MESTI ADA BUAYA(Translation:MUST HAVE A CROCODILE)". So I was right there holding my scare while looking at fireflies and looking at my sister taking pictures of fireflies which was NOTHING THERE. After the whole trip, we finally made it(made it means like made it before the crocodile)to the port.


WE HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MY COUSINS AND TODAY I HAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM WHICH THE WAS NO A HARD THING BECAUSE IT JUST DAYS AWAY AND I CAN SEE THEM AGAIN(TREASURE HUNT)BYE BYEXD(BY THE WAY IT JUST FELLS LIKE HOLIDAY BECAUSE ALL WE GO TO SCHOOL FOR IS TO DANCE EXCEPT FOR TOMORROW THAT I HAD TO GO TO THE RECYCLE FACTORY THAT I WILL TALK ABOUT TOMORROW AND I WILL BE POSTING THIS WHOLE WEEK)XDXDXDXDXD!

No comments:

Post a Comment