What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The SJG CREW ARE BACK!!!!!(With more Epic Dance Crews0

  Hi guyz, and I have some AWESOME NEWS. I just uploaded more videos on my YouTube channels, these aren't JUST VIDEOS, They are videos of dance performances from last night's Tiger concert at my school, SJK(C) Lick Hung. And you know what that means, the SuJu Generation crew are back, and now even more power. These videos have no confusing parts, its the full video now so you can now watch it easily. We have been practicing ALL MONTH for this concert, so it must have been paid off. There are nine groups from our school and some singers from Singapore who are also awesome. But I didn't taped them, I just taped the Top 4(that I think)of the whole 9 groups from our school. No. 4 was our group, the SuJu Generation. No. 3 was Street Wreckerz by 6N(Was so awesome, but I didn't got the footage at the beginning which was what made it awesome. No. 2 was Champagne Showers by 6H which was epic and they actually made their OWN ROBOT HEAD(If you know LMFAO, you know what i mean), and that is the attraction of the group that made so many fans. No. 1 This group is actually the best group of ALL TIME, and I don't mean this year or this 6 years, I meant the whole school history. You should watch it to find out. Oh, and the name is FUN CREW and its named Fun Crew for a reason(ITS ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH), or the shirt they bought has the name "Fun Crew" on it.... So sorry to keep you waiting, so sit back, relax, and please enjoy these FUN-PACKED CLIPS:
SuJu Generation:
STREET WRECKERZ: 

CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS:
FUN CREW: 
IF YOU LIKED THESE VIDEOS SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL(http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Garfield1234able), AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FAREWELL TO YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU NOW, IS NOVEMBER AND SCHOOL IS GONNA BE OUT, AND NEXT YEAR IS NEW SCHOOL, NEW FRIENDS, NEW ATTITUDE(WE SHOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?) SO GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK, BECAUSE THIS WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK WITH MY FRIENDS, I AMM GOING TO HAVE A HUGE MISSICK, BYE XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment