What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, February 26, 2012

HUGE PROBLEM?/ IMPOSSIBLE QUESTIONS!!!

  Hey guyz, and today I got lots of news for today but Ive too make this quick because Its going to be nightfall(like a Minecraft player), and I need to sleep early for school for night. Yesterday, I was with my sister at the tennis class that I thought was gonna rain because my HTC flyer predict that IT WILL RAIN(the new song by Bruno Mars), but it didn't, so it totally FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After tennis, we went to the toilet but my sister forget to bring shampoo and I totally DID NOT BRING ALL MY STUFFF!!!!!!!! 
So ALL OF US need to go back to bath, but along the way I saw a little boy that was shouting because his mother doesn't let him go to the toilet, and he start slapping himself(BTW, his just 7 or 8 years old)and jumping around, his mom and aunt keep pulling him away and he just jumps and screams, and lies down the floor, AAL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WALKED BY was staring at him. I was right there thinking if I want to put that story to my post right now. But seriously, that little boy has a HUGE PROBLEM with not bathing, it can be peeing or pooping, any parent in the world will let them(Well if the parent is PSYCHO  they just have to SUFFER THE PAIN OF BLADDER!!!!). So this is my message to the boy: U MAD, BRO???!!!


  And I did forgot to tell you that our class(1 Amber, NOW WE'RE FAMOUS!!!!!)is the No.1ST CLASS in TnT, so I am proud to be in that class. My friend, Wen Yen is packed with IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION so hes probably the most BRILLANT person Ive known. 


1st Question: There is a Green Glass Door that the Floor can go in, but the Ceiling cannot. Any Door can go in but the Windows cannot. The Moon can go in but The Sun cannot.Explain why??!!!(It may not work when typed or spelled, so ask a person in real life, I will expose the answer at the end of the post.)


2nd Question: You are a SECRET AGENT, your mission is to NOT accept the mission, DO YOU ACCEPT IT???!!!!!


3rd Question: What rhymes with orange??!!!(I came up with this one....)


If you have any answers, type it down at the comments BELOW!!!!!!!!!(Like a Youtuber)
If you have NO IDEA, then look at the answers.


THATS IT FOR NOW AND IM LIKING THE BONUS VIDEO ROUTINE, BYE!!!!!! :/
BONUS VIDEO:


1: There is a grEEn glaSS dOOr that the flOOr can go in, but the ceiling cannot. Any dOOr can go in but the windows cannot. The mOOn can go in but The sun cannot.(Get it??!!!)
2: Yes or No, is the same.(Yes, You dont(NO)accept the mission.No, You accept(Yes)the mission.Is just to make you LOL!!!)
3: Stonehenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment