What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012: The year (not) everyone thought it was the last, but still a very special one!

 Hey guys! and no, I DIDNT got smashed by a million raining meteors like how the Mayans CURSED us,(At least thats what I think.....)(Actually, I forgotten to say that at my last post which was already passed the Death Date(21/12/12) Well, that is old news now!!!Because its ??/??/13 now, YEAH!)
  And I'm sorry, but I need to take a pause on my Thailand trip last year, because 2012 was just over and its time to get back to school!! And now we are stepping in a brand new fresh year, 2013!! And its going to be a way productive and way funner year than 2012.
  But before we move on our lives into a brand new year, and another year older, I did like to share and highlight all the special things that happen in 2012. Some were very amazing moments :D, some were terrifying and sad.... :( At the 2011 post, where I said that Year 2012 was going to be a better, more successful and more" fun and experience" year. Well, I was right!! But I didnt post as much as 2011... But enough CHIT-CHAT its time to RECAP!!
  Lets start with me fist stepping into this EPIC SCHOOL, Sirius Scholar Ace Edventure as a Form 1 student. The start we had our quarrels and we didnt know ourselves real much, and we didnt get used to how we were before... But as the months goes on with the fun activities and games, we get quite along! We had some amazing events, 2 very special THEME DAYS. The VERY first theme day, is the E.T. THEME! We were all pretty excited for our first theme and we dressed up as green shirted EXTRA 3rd EYEBALLED AmberAliens.(This the entire post here E.T. "EPIC THEME" DAY!!
  The second theme day, which was mixed with other classes, not much people enjoyed since its mixed with other classes. And ALL THE BOYS from our class, needed to dressed up as girls as THEMED BARBIE DOLL, while the girls dressed up as KEN. But the theme is not Barbie and Ken, Its PIXAR!! Even though we boys needed to wear tight dresses, it still was an experience and you always need to take a LEAP OF FAITH! (Sry, no dedicated post for Theme Day No#2...)
  Our school also had an EXTREMELY FUN EXPERIENCE(Im not exaggerating! Its really was one of the best moments of my life!!!) on our VERY first Events Day! That is held at (I forgotten the name of the school, SRY....) ??? school's very big and green field, that every FORM of the school had to participate making it LONGER AND FUNNER!! Every Form had their special games and we ended up as a MUDDY SOLDIER that day, But I cant explain the whole thing go look at the entire post :(Events Day 2012 (The 1st!)
  I also had to perform on SJK(C) Chee Wen's stage with ALL my classmates for our another unforgettable event, APPRECIATION DAY! That every chosen class will perform any possible performance, our class were chosen and we performed a SKETCH named (ONLY IN 1 AMBER) Although it was RANDOM and NONSENSICAL it was still made in good fun and a very brave move to be a fool of ourselves in front of so many people... Especially my role of SHOUTING MY LUNGS OUT as a PYSCHOPATH....(The whole post: Appreciation Day :) 2012 FTW)
  That is it for the SCHOOL RELATED MEMORIES. Now on to the stuff that everyone knew and was talking about during 2012. 
First, many internet sites were invaded by the famous and frustrating SOPA AND PIPA.
There was very terrible man that TOOK almost every children in Uganda and force them to be soldiers and his slaves or be slayed, his name was Joseph Kony. Some people believe and supported, some people think its a scam and choose to ignore. That protest was named (KONY 2012). But since its 2013 now, I still dont know if Kony is captured and if the children are safe. 

Youtube Sensation PSY made the MOST RANDOM, FUNNY, ADDICTIVE, GLOBALLY FAMOUS video on youtube, Also the most liked and most viewed video, Gangnam Style!! MILLIONS OF PARODIES cant even be this. One of the most TALKED AND LEARNED dance moves used everywhere and even flash mob. Even though the song and dance will eventually get old, at that moment, when it was becoming viral, even at school, our teachers were dared to do this. Those moments will always be unforgettable and one of the best!!



  
  
  








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juHZ_2JVOA4 My teachers parody of Gangnam style!!!

That is really what i could really think of for the MAJESTIC YEAR 2012!!!! I may have missed some but that is all the I didnt forget about and those are the HIGHLIGHTS of 2012. Im not covering those AWESOME MOVIES on this 2012 recap, that will just waste time on you looking at the post and me typing them out! Im going to end the Thailand trip post dont you worry with my birthday as the cherry on TOP!!! And when Im done, I will update you on my new experience on the real building where Im permanently learning at my school and tell you about new teachers and stuff, BYE!!!
  


2 comments: