What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Finale of 2013!!!! (About my life experiences and life events)

  Hey guys, its been a long year and a long day for me right now, because I just came back from my trip to London and Paris, which was one of the dream places I have dreamt about going, but  it was just alright for me. I will also start by telling you guys about my trip, then about the year. The trip was more of photo taking of the wonderful structures, monarchies, churches and buildings made hundreds of years ago, sceneries and food. I think its a disease that we asians created to take pictures before we eat our meal, well its a disease that is welcomed, but may get irritating sometimes.
  So I went to a couple of the World's Famous Structures, The Effiel Tower, The Big Ben and Cathedral of Notredame De Paris, etc. The feeling of actually looking at these places for real was just eye-rubbing.(Unbelievable) Too bad I have no time to put in the pictures in post, well I will just put in an experience that was thrilling. In the new year eve's of Paris, we went to the Arc De Triomphe originally to see fireworks and how people from Paris celebrate the New Years. Well, it wasnt a good start at that night, we were taking pictures of Arc De Triomphe and beside us was a man drunk holding a beer bottle, his mouth was open and shivering, which I think he might have taken drugs. He bumped into my sis holding the camera, then my dad pushed him away with little force, but the man turn his back and walked drunkenly to my dad, and slowly reach to his pocket. WE WERE TERRIFIED. But my dad gave the innocent face while saying NO repeatedly, so he backed off. We thought he was going to reach for a gun or a knife, but my mom said he was just faking it, for how empty flat the pocket looked. So after that, I had an anxiety attack, and wanted to go back to the hotel, but we stayed anyways. We also missed the countdown, because by the time we got out of a hotel we sheltered in, it was already 12:02 am so yeah, Anande?(Happy New Year in French)
  Read here if you only want to know about the year. Its been such a long ride, but the ride needs to end, for another one to come, with new people in it and new twist and turns, but you need to hold on to the ride, and always have a better time than the last ride. So I will be giving a basic list of the awesome things that happened in 2013.
1st Theme Day of 2013- It wasnt the most fun one, but we looked so united and strong when all of us were dressed up as bloody zombie survivors. Although there were 2 more classes doing it too, we still came up on the 1st, like the 1st of all classes. We were so pumped and high, that we got fruits in our prize.
(http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2013/06/theme-day-shipwrecked-best-one-yet.html)
Theatre Showcase (Still Live)- This day was one of those that was really dramatic for me, to actually be on stage and make people cheer,laugh and cry. One of the biggest, Miss-icks (Don't know what's that word? http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/05/miss-ick.html) I have had, to end something we started many months ago. (http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-pool-of-experience-special-guest-drama.html)
Horrorfying Halloween/Birthday Night in Scream Park- One of the most life-loving, saliva choking, friend hugging and most fun we had in our lives, it was so fun that it would be made horror movies and games to not be as scary to really encounter a guy with an axe chasing you in real life. That night was truly unforgettable. (http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2013/10/uncontrollable-fear-while-intense.html)
My friends of 2012/2013- My friends are the best batch of for my entire life of friends, they are the only batch that made me cry when we separated. Unlike primary school, my friends were only a little, and we weren't even that close. Well I hope I can make better friends this year.
(http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2013/12/farewell.html)
That is all that I want to shcare about of 2013, I really hope this year will be more succesful, and I wish you guys a Happy New Year! HAVE A GOOD ONE!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment