What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, January 17, 2014

A sickly start.

  Hey guys, and its about 2 weeks in school now, and its going quite good. Well, maybe not the start of the 1st week, that's because I was terribly sick after getting back home from London in the airplane, we guessed. The reason was, right after we got out of the airport and into the car, I felt dizzy and weak, and the start of shivers under my skin. Oh wait, I havent said HOW i got sick, I was sleeping in the airplane with very cold temperature and I wasnt covered with a blanket, so we guessed I was getting continuous coldness, and therefore my fever came by. 
  So I started off in school all weak and carefree, and I was pretty famous due to my absence, and they gave really weird greetings to me. The true reason, why I missed school, was because I was still in Paris/London at those 2 days, and Im sick now so it was either of those answers. I met new teachers, and friends but as the first day always happens to be most of us would be quiet and shy, EXCEPT for a big group of people who were ex-Form 3s , and this class was really notorious during last year, almost having one of the worst attitudes in the entire school. We(My classmates from last year) heard that and we felt quite worried who would get them as classmates next year(Said that in 2013), I didnt really care much about that sort of new, but until I found out my class was the one with majority of ex-Form 3s, I felt quite unlucky, and I was sick at that time to at the start of the year. So after the first, I was way too sick to come to school for the next 2 and I got a little emotional due to the heavy amounts of heat in my head and all around my body, I couldnt sleep or think, so I broke down and thought this year was going to be a living hell of unluckiness.
  But after the sickness went down by a lot, and when I came back to school, the so-called notorious brats are not that bad and they actually made me laugh sometimes, and I met more teachers and got some homework and everything turn out to be just fine and dandy. That is all for this post, its just the start, but I hope I would make more post this year and hopefully get better news and stuff to share, so yeah, Have nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment