What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Smooth and Steady as the 'Horse'! (CNY)

  Hey guys, and Im back for an update, and what good timing to put a post just before I leave for my 2 of my parents' hometowns for the Chinese New Year 2014. This year is the Year of the Horse, which is pretty cool, because horses represent full speed ahead to your goals or "When the horse comes, victory is gained." from the chinese proverb "马到成功". So right now, things are going steady as the horse, nothing in its path to interrupt its journey. Homework is all good and fine(except for the fact that there is tons of homework this holiday for CNY), friends and family are problem-free as usual and I think that is all actually. Nothing much this month, but its all smooth which I like it. We will be going back to Johor and Melaka just like every year, but we are not celebrating in Johor(Father's side), due to the tragic loss of my grandfather, and the time frame is way too near from that incident and the CNY, so therefore we cant celebrate. In Melaka(Mother's side), we are celebrating CNY together as always. This is not a big post like what I normally will put up, just a small quick update on how this month went so far. I hope I will have more things to say on my next post and which I will after I come back. I hope you guys will have a great Chinese New Year and have a great time! 恭喜發財!

No comments:

Post a Comment