What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Failure = Motivation

  Hey guys, and Im back to share a great discovery I found out this week. So since the last post, I having been more positive and didnt get my blood to boil(Means anger) too much. Because of that post, I always think first before I go on tilt, Is it worth it to waste my energy being angry at something that would not matter after the next day?, or should i just keep calm and move on? 
  When you cant get what you want, you will work harder next time to get it, the reason I said this was because my English test paper came out, and I got 64% which was a bummer, I was hoping for 70+ or maybe an A. So this made me take down notes for often, trying to improve my essays bit by bit, and just more eager to increase my writing skills. I cant stay at one spot and be successful, I need to continuously climb up the ladder and try to be the very best I can. I thought that my writing skills were really good among the other(Yes, Im a little braggy when it comes to English), but I didnt change my writing style from Form 2. I didnt try to improve the essay structure, I just wanted more creative content and great words to use every essay I do. I need to think to myself, that Im in Form 4, my level needs to be higher and better. Im very sorry about the Weekly Creative Writing my sister is way too busy, so I delayed some, but I think I should just do it myself and move one, so I could further improve my English.
  Another thing to mention from this subject, is my Hip Hop. I dont know if you guys remember from what I said about my Hip Hop class last week, that I couldnt do a Turtle Freeze which was the first of the 3 freezes to make a Windmill, which is the first power move we are going to learn.(Basically using your legs to create an entire spin like a windmill, which is normal in the Hip Hop industry. I thought I could finally do the Turtle Freeze this week, and move on to the chair freeze. But I was still stuck, until the end of the class. More people were moving into the Windmill level, while me and still fewer people stuck at the first level, I still felt sad and let down, Tr. Dylan saw me still at that level and he said that I dont have enough arm strength to left my entire lower body up. So this motivated me to do a 100 push ups every day(I know its a bit crazy, I might lower down the number to like 50) so I can finally do the Turtle Freeze and others, and just being strong in general, for Im quite weak in my class and Im turning 15, so I need to do some form of working out.
  So this lead to my conclusion, When you fail at something or you can get your satisfaction, you will try harder next time and hopefully you will succeed. Better than being an angry bear, roaring furiously for not having its meal, it should hunt it down its prey more tactically next time, with better plans. This is for everything you do in life, and I hope everyone would get this message, so everyone would feel fine to fail, and just try harder next time. I hope you guys agree with me, and have a wonderful week! Weekly Creative Writing will be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment