What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, April 13, 2014

News-storm Incoming!!!

  Hey guys, and I have been out for a 2 weeks due to events and loss of memory to post, but I'm here now and I got a bundle of things to share, lets start from the 2 weeks before this, my sister got the whole family, plus my aunt and grandparents to attend a charity buffet dinner for the children of orphanages with cool and memorable performances. I actually wanted to blog about it after that night, but I somehow forgot and didnt. The buffet dinner was held at "Secret Louisiana", and it looked pretty nice there. The food was great and special, the performances were held by the people of Help University College like singing, small acts and even beat-boxing! There are a couple performances made by the children of the orphanages, which I think its a sign of "thank you", for the appreciation of supporting the charity dinner and helping these unfortunate kids. Overall, I thought it was a great night.
  The week before that night was the first Weekly Creative Writing I did with my sister, individually in our own blog. We did the theme : Regret and the results were so familiar. We both did time travel and not getting back to the original time, but our storylines had different paths.
  Last week, I just finished the exams and it felt relieved as always, to release the huge amount of stress and just relax and wait for the results.(kinda like pooping O.O) I did this thing last year, which was a expectation list for what I would get, and I thought to myself, it was a very stupid idea, and I should just hope for the best, and even if I didnt do good, I did my best. But the exam was overall standard in difficulty, and I didnt flunk big time and understand the questions properly. All Bs will make me a snow leopard, always excited and happy to jump around with high adrenaline.
  After the tests, I decided to reward myself by watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier with my family, but not my sister, for the fact that she has a fun event herself, the Reach Out concert at her university, Taylor's Uni.  The concert was full of famous Youtube Singers, Im not a big fan off, and Im not too familiar with the people, so I didnt go with her, and I just watch the movie with my parents. The movie was incredible, the fight sequences were intense and filled with panic, story was great and had huge plot twists, I cant anymore than that, but I really recommend you people go watch it, its pretty touching too.
  I think that is all I can really share, nothing but normal school days left, so mind as well just end the post. I hope you guys have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment