What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Computer MADNESS!!!

A....hi, everybody! I have been trying to get rid of this kind of "disease"........ "Computer Madness"..... I know its not a REAL disease but I have been avoiding the computer but I CAN'T(because of this) But not ONLY this, its "Funshion" THIS COMPUTER APP HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I have been using this app because it DOWNLOADS MOVIES!!!! I have like THOUSANDS(not true... just 19) movies in Funshion , but if you want to watch movies then downloa____________ WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING !!!!!! I COULD EVEN DRIVE YOU CRAZY. If i don't touch the computer one day, I may DDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!(NO OFFENNCE  TO THIS BLOG) So.... i'm trying to avoid the computer ....(except the "everyday-must-post-blog-for-feelings"(EMPBFF) thing). So, I need to FINISH all my work till we go to Korea (next wednesday).... And everybody who read this post(the "I'm trying to avoid the computer ....(except the "everyday-must-post-blog-for-feelings"(EMPBFF) thing)." phrase is crazy DON'T IGNORE IT)


SO I TELL YOU ALL TO TAKE THIS MESSAGE AND PASS IT TO SOMEONE ELSE:
"DON'T WASTE YOUR HOLIDAYS ON COMPUTERS!!!"
AND, BYE EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD AND GEEKS.


BY THE "CONFESSING TO NOT SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ON THE COMPUTER" BRYAN;)

No comments:

Post a Comment