What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

''S" in Summer means Shopping and Smiles :)

erm.. today was a "shoppy day" because when i woke up my mum was there n she told me tht we're going to Sunway Pyramid and it was & i was 11 o'clock. we had a great time there. n we took lots of pictures! My Dad bought a DSLR Canon EOS 550D camera!!! it was COOLLLL!! ~~  And we shop till  7 o'clock XD but my holidays don't last till this month :( next week I'm going to KOREA for 8 days!! :D it'll be cool to miss school for 3 days!! bush.... bush... voosh..... i forgot my words.... so this is really embarassing, i'm just gona end it here..


So... BYE YOU UNKNOWN STRANGERS! :D






BY THE STILL STRESSED OUT BRYAN(DUHHHHHHH...)

No comments:

Post a Comment