What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy to be back posting........:)

Finally, the internet server gone wrong and I can't post anything yet till now...... But I till have not upload the korea trip photos to share it with you..... speaking of Korea.... KOREA ROCKS I LIED ABOUT GOING THERE 8 DAYS, BUT IT'S 7 DAYS.I shouted because it was the greatest longest happiest trip of my life, in short(G.L.H.T.O.M.L), and the P.P.(picture parody) also haven't worked out for me.And, my sister..... you will NOT BELIEVE IT, BUT SHE HAVE AN IPADDDD!!!!!
I was so happy I CRIED WITH TEARS (the underlined passage is not true) It has many apps and some apps are free, and some apps are priced, but if you jailbreak it you can ......... (lots of things)There is a NOTEBOOK in the ipad and an application store, a calendar and ( let the rest be discovered by yourself). 
So there is no photos available(for now) hope you come back to look for more news, photos and cool sites(hidden under

I wAnT a........'__')

So this is good bye then, BBBBBBBYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment