What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KOREA TIME! :D

okay, today, i'm going to the u know where, KOREA! (actually u dunno) actually when we reach korea it's tomoro already, so i am going to bring many things there.. i brought my gameboy, and my iPod, not only these 2, i got alot of junk food in my back pack! 3 families are going including my family :0 so, we're gona have alot of fun in the plane! and were gonna reach there by 9 oclock and we're flying by 11 oclock to KOREA!!


Ok, the funshion thing, is now over. cuz i have alot of movies in it. So  the only thing i'll do with this comp is write this blog EVERYDAY! but next year, i'll do it on every friday. :) i'm gona miss u all these 8days and miss posting my feelings out so i'm sending this BIG BYE BYE to u all and then BIG THANK YOU for all of u who're reading this blog out there. if there's none, ignore it.


BY THE GOING TO KOREA, BRYAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment