What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, July 23, 2011

MISSED MY MOM........

This week, I will tell you HOW I FELT ALL WEEK.(Not all week, just the 4 days....) My mom was out of Malaysia to Singapore to work(while going to cool places.), from Monday to Thursday. I missed her SO MUCH I always carry a "I TOTALLY MISS YOU!" FROWN FACE to school. At home, I can drop few tears ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! In my room, at my living room, in the kitchen, in my sister's room, when reading a book, when looking how many pageviews got in my blog, when doing revision, EVEN IN THE TOILET POOPING!!!!!!!!!!!(Sorry to let you gross out, and maybe some of you say I am SUPER GROSS, because you all will think I poop this four days....) I will never cry when bathing because the water just wake me up of the MISS-ICK, and i always have FUN IN THE WATER.......(LOL?) Now she came back, I 'M SUPER HAPPY and have my MOOD BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight she is performing Lady GaGa-Bad Romance at a full-crowded concert at her work place. I helped her rehearse from Thursday till now and she looks PRETTY GOOD........


MY THIRD TRIAL EXAM IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I NEED TO START READING AND DOING EXERCISES AGAIN, BYE GUYS!!!!!!(Before I end this post, do you love your mother the way I DO? The question don't take it seriously.....)XD

No comments:

Post a Comment