What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, July 17, 2011

UPSR IS GETTING NEAR!!!!!!!!

Hi, guys, is been so long I haven't post at Sundays anymore. I forgot to talk about school lately, so today I will tell you how far am i from UPSR. TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last Friday, My school had a jog-a-thon all around the school. It actually was Sports Day, but because of the rain, it was a Jog-a-thon instead. My results are improving, so I really need to work hard. Tomorrow is a non-school day so I can study ALL DAY. Those who are fearing the SUBJECT ABOVE LOOK CLOSELY!!!!!:
1. When you have time, read those books of the subject that you are weak at.
2.You can put your activities and hobbies(my blog) to a scheduled date(Saturdays and Sundays).
3.Keep working on those subject that you just can't get GREAT MARKS(Chinese and Malay).
4.Don't waste time when you have the time to read.  
5.Don't get stressed.(Parent's advise)(Because I'm fearing THAT.)
6.Don't attend too much tuition classes.(Or you will fear the tip 5.)
7.Keep on reading these tips.
8.Ignore the tip 7.
9.Don't look studying in school as TRAPPED AT HELL, but look it as WORKING FOR GOD.(And God will repay).
10.Take it easy.(Advised by Father seconds ago).


There is still plenty more, but like I said at 4. If you like my tips, favorite it. If you have a friend in trouble or your children at the age of 12, let them see it.


SO, THIS IS THE END OF THIS WEEKEND'S POSTS AND HAVE A BRAND NEW WEEK^.^
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment