What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The MOVIES OF THE MOVIESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Hi, guys and my trial exam is FINALLY OVER!!!!! So sorry, for not telling you last week........ By the way, last week I watched the MOVIE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!(Not Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part 2) But TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON!!!!

I know you all would say I'm a SPOILER. So, I'm just going to tell you that its AWESOME!!!! Awesome don't even make it there, a scale from 1 to 1000, I give 994 RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! (To those who watch the movie) What ratings will you give???


The new epic decade-long series finale has came out, the movie I've spoken, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. For those who have not watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1(me....), it will be a TERRIBLE IDEA to watch the second part.(Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WOULD BE THAT STUPID?)


In the movie(those who are confuse which movie I'm talking, is Transformers.....), Shockwave's appearance was totally RAD. Megatron now not as powerful as the last two movies(Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen).Sentinel Prime's identity was suprising. Megan Fox is being REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.(I could say she a little better......) My mom and my sis slept half way through(Was it really that BORING? I said).

There were many new Autobots and Decepticons. To find out, those who really want to watch it and LOVE transformers, go and watch the movie. Those who love Transformers but lazy to go watch the movie, go here(For all you LAZYBUGS!!!!)http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_US/discover/cybertronian-database.cfm#/characters/optimus-prime


SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? AND DON'T FORGET TO CATCH THE FINALE OF HARRY AGAINST VOLDERMORT...........(ANNOYING ORANGE PARODY:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLLRo5895ZY) BYE GUYS! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment