What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, July 8, 2011

MISUNDERSTANDING...(Birthday Bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2)

Hi viewers! I know you all will show FROWN FACES..... Because last weekend I forgot to post again!!!!!!!
This is because last Sunday I went to Cheryl's birthday(One of my classmates...). We had a great time there. Before I start the story, let me tell you something.(1.I have a massive sore throat, I can't even TALK! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I got YOU, I CAN TALK! 2.The date of today was not the day for posting.3. Transformers is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


I hope you all understand why am i posting TODAY...(SORE THROAT...........NO SCHOOL.........NOTHING TO DO....................WANNA CHEER UP 'THOSE WHO DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE AND GO CHECK MY BLOG' GUYS.......)


When I went there, ALL OF MY FRIENDS YELL(NoT because of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but because of my mom's Estima.......... Now they think I'm super rich because of the CAR, IPAD and my mom's BLACKBERRY(isn't that rich.....) I gave Cheryl an IPhone holder(Angry Bird-shaped sold at S&J Store at Sunway Pyramid RM12.90).Someone else was ahead of my idea, Daniel gave Cheryl a sand-soft Red Angry Birds toy(RM30.90)Daniel told me the price...........


Me and Shon Sen(Also a classmate of mine..... lets just say any name I say is a classmate.....) are suppose to be the dancers. I am the (this is SUPER EMBARRASSING.....) ballerina.... Yup, that's right I am the ballerina, actually all I do was put my pair of hand pointed to the center and twirl many rounds using the point of my foot...... Shon Sen did freestyle dancing using the song:On The Floor-Jennifer Lopez.


We played games TOO. We played "Squeeze The Milk" actually there was no milk so we used water. The game included a towel, a bowl and some water. First, Cheryl filled up the bowl with water. And then we put the towel into the bowl. Waited for 5 minutes, and then we queue up randomly. We each not to squeeze the towel till there is at least one drop of water.When one of the player can't do it, they are OUT. Wait until the last one standing. Actually, at the end there was no winner because they DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.


The second game  After the first game, Cheryl did not want play any games then. We all have a "Snack-a-thon"(means a snack party). We ate happily for a LONG time. Then, IT WAS TIME TO CUT THE CAKE.(OREO CHESSE CAKE!).


SO THIS WAS ALL OF THE PARTY AND LET ME TELL YOU MY NEW TENNIS COACH( Coach Hendrick) IS QUITE WELL(Because he was a comedian!) AND THERE IS A NEW GAME AT SoMe CoOl SiTeS! QWOP! THIS IS A SUPER HARD GAME... USE "QWOP" TO CONTROL THE RACER'S LEGS, BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment